Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

memory foam mattress !

• 29-01-2009 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

hey ,

ive been looking at the Dreamtime Memory Foam Mattress's in tesco. they are €99 reduced from €249 .

Has anyone bought any one of these? or do they own one??

Just wondering what they are like as im really interested in gettin one but not too sure what reviews they get !!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

If you get one for €99 its a bargin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Double or Single? Know someone after one of these. Also, which Tesco?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

tell me where ?

€99.00 is for nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bigbadcon

€99 sounds a bit cheap for one of these. I could be wrong but I cant imagine it being great quality...

I bought one for €500 about a year ago and it was one of the cheaper ones...

BTW you will be late for work every single day after you buy a memory foam mattress because you wont be able to get out of the bed.

They are ridiculously comfortable ;) The snooze button on your alarm clock will get quiet a bashing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Can anyone confirm this??

Is it the mattress or just the layer? Are layers any good?

Also, mods, why was this moved from bargin alerts to requests? Surely this is a bargin alert?!?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭mel123

i dont think tesco in ireland sell stuff like that, so must be just a cover type one. i know someone who bought one and it was over 1k, that was only the matress, then they had to buy a frame :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Tesco clearwater had them 2 weeks ago. It was the Silent night one so it was the real one. It wasnt priced so I just passed it. I know there are so many different kinds did not check to see which one it was.
    I think they where seen in clarehall.
    Check this

Advertisement