Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do when you might not be able to raid?

• 29-01-2009 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

2 of the other officers left my guild today. Our MT feral druid and possible our best healer (holy priest). They were sick of the guild and how raiding was going so went guildless.

We were 10 man guild with 2 groups. Tbh, grp1 (my group) was clearing and grp 2 wasn't. Mainly because the guild has some good players with time commitments and the rest is nabs (they were usually in group2). Last time this happen was in TBC and we had a exodus of officers then guild disband. I have a feeling this is going to happen again.

Problem is I'm a Death Knight and there isn't a lack of these. Infact no guild recruits DKs atm bar leveling guilds on my server. Also most guilds raid 20:00 server time which can be pain for me to get home from work in time for.

So what can i do if my guild falls apart and no raiding for me? :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Quit for a while...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Quit for a while...

Tbh, i don't do much on it bar raid nights. Most other nights i log onto my bank alt, buy eternal earth then craft rings and DE them on my main. This takes 10 mins max. JC daily and cooking daily another 20 mins. I quit wow before, but i just filled up my gaming time with other games and that costs more money. We're in a recession you know! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

find the right guild for you, a guild big enough to have random whispers "anyone for a fresh naxx 10" or os whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

If all else fails grab the best players in yoru guild and start to make your own :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

roll a healer or be a dk tank

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

depending on your gear i may have a solution for you!

But it may require moving servers, Pm meh!

Well looks like my guild hasn't fell apart yet but we just realised something. The officers who left had the keys to malygos. I gave of them the drop instead of taking it myself the other day :mad:

EDIT: have tank set but need to enchant and learn to tank DK style (was prot war and feral druid in tbc). Also need to buy blue pvp set from badges and learn to pvp as dk

So what can i do if my guild falls apart and no raiding for me? :(

Get laid? loool

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Get laid? loool

/golfclap

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Get laid? loool

enjoy your short, pointless stint in this forum:rolleyes:

• Advertisement