Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Serie A/Serie B-Fixtures/Tables/Results

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

FG i saw you said that next season will not start until all games are finished but i've tried on numerous occasions to organize a game with Denarse through boards and XBL but he never replies to any of my requests and it seems he hasn't been online in a good while. The same applies for Goliago he's never online so i don't think i'l be able to finish all my games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I'm the same.. I havent heard back from Goliago or Denarse yet

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

same with myself i sent goliago and superchambo messages on xbl but have heard nothing back, i just have to play them 2 and wonderboysam to finish off the league

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I've been sitting here on a fine sunny afternoon working of plans for the leagues going forward.

I have a solution to the fixtures which should work out in everyones best interest, and I have also another idea which will prevent this fromhappening in future leagues.

First things first.

I am looking for a total of four (4) people to come on board to help with the running the leagues. While I am happy to have started it and that, I do see that there is no way it can go on without alot of help.

So I am looking for 4 people who will each be the admin for 1 of the 4 leagues. These admins will be responsible for posting fixtures and ensuring that everything runs smoothly in their section. I will maintain overall control of the league and will have the final sday on any matters relationg to the structure of the competition.

People who have interest in these positions must be able to commit to a few hours a week and must enjoy doing it! I cant afford to have someone get bored of it and drop out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Hey FG,

I can help out with Serie B, as I'm still gonna be there next season.

• Advertisement

Guys, It is becoming very clear that some people are not bothering to finish the leagues for whatever reason.

With this in mind, can anyone that is having problems arranging a game with someone send me an e-mail with "Unfulfilled Fixture" as the title. Please name the player and his gamertag and I will sort it.

The Fifa league will be closed this Friday May 2nd 2009.

Anyone that has not finished all their games will be excluded from further compeitions, unless they PM me with a reason why their fixtures have not been finished.

Of coure there will be players with unfinished games because their opponents are not making an effort. Please PM me with that the name of that player.
    I'm going to lose alot of people over this, but it's only way we can maintain the integrity of the league system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I've still got one game left to play against neilhimself and it's my fault it hasn't been played yet. I've been very busy the past few weeks with football because of mid week games and then school work and the likes.

I'll definitely be on before Friday to play that game:D

This league is now finished. Please sign up for Season 4 on the new thread! Final standings will be posted shortly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

Whats the situation regarding promotion and relegation with the leagues?

• Advertisement

An update has been added to the Boards Fifa League Information thread (Stickied at to of FIFA/PES form).

Regarding the promotion relegation, the top 3/bottom 3 will be promoted/relegated. We will be posting final tables soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement