Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Serie A/Serie B-Fixtures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Lads I'm out of action until further notice, I cant get the bloody xbox to boot.. if you can get a replacement for me, do it to be honest, I've no idea when i can get this sorted, i havnt time to post it off, I've barely time to even play the xbox.

I have been bogged down with work and a promotion ocming soon is going to take most of my time, i just dont have the spare minutes to play matches.

Got xbox sorted, the plug socket fused out.

But im still bogged down with work, not available this weekend at all ( valentines ****) can try get my **** together monday

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Samurai wrote: »
    yo we cool to start the week two fixtures so? Or should we wait till monday?

No ye can start playing once the fixtures are added!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Whats the story with this placeholder thing? Who is I play or whats the story?

Inter to play Juve and AC Milan this week, should be tasty!

Still have to play BenSfc (Villa) from last week too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Whats the story with this placeholder thing? Who is I play or whats the story?

Inter to play Juve and AC Milan this week, should be tasty!

Still have to play BenSfc (Villa) from last week too.

You're goin down, downtown!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I'll be on later on today about 7 for anyone who needs to play me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I'll be on and off xbox live today - and if you don't spot me and want to play send me a message and time if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Goliago (Manchester United) 3 v 0 Denarse (Liverpool)

Having hit the bar in the first half, and just lifted a chip slightly too high Denarse could consider himself unlucky to go in 1 down at half time. His pressure early in the second half was almost rewarded with a goal but again came back off the woodwork.

As the second half wore on I created a few more chances, but benefited from a poor kick out for my second and then picked up a third as he pressed to get a goal back.

good game.

BenSFC 4-1 neilhimself.

We already played this game last week by accident.

Aston Villa (BenSFC) 4-3 Milan(The Contraceptor)

Jesus I was terrible. Didn't deserve it one bit. My tackling was off and I rightly had both centre backs booked. However, had Shorey sent off for a last man tackle and I clearly got the ball. Wasn't happy with that. Good game mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 dohertg5

theContraceptor (AC Milan) 2 - 2 (Chelsea) Kilamangiro

Think I was lucky to scrape a draw in that one!

theContraceptor (AC Milan) 3 - 4 (Aston Villa) Ben SFC

What a great game! I was behind for the whole game but should have levelled the score after he had a defender sent off. Oh wells!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Hey all,

I should be online this evening for a good while, so hopefully I catch some if you.

@superchambo, sorry only read your message this morning online!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

I shall also be online2kicksumazz!$!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

PLD W L D GF GA GD PTS
    2 2 0 0 5 2 +3 6

Week 1
    Werder Bremen 3 - 1 Arsenal
    Tottenham 1 - 2 Werder Bremen

Have to play darraghjm, Denarse & Goliago this week, i shud be on round 9 tonight if any of you want to get our games in.

G M E 27 (Real) 5 - 1 (Milan) theContraceptor

G M E 27 (Real) 1 - 1 (Juve) Neillhimself

Cheers for the games lads.

Thought the 5-1 result was a bit flattering because contraceptor did play well especially in the 1st half.

Even though as Neill said I had 17 shots in the 2nd match it was much closer then that suggests and Neill had chances to win as well.

Still have to play Bensfc to finish off my 1st week fixtures!

wonderboysam (barce) 6 - 1 goliago (man utd)

good game man, i was lucky to even be winning at half time the bounce went my way!

wonderboysam (barca) 6 v 1 goliago (man utd)

The scoreline flatters to deceive but I was outclassed. Etoo is too fast for the united defence and every time he got in he scored. I on the other hand hit the post twice and the bar and missed a few one on ones. Deserved to lose but probably not by that scoreline.

tunetuneturner (werder bremen) 3 v 1 goliago (man united)

Really not sure how I lost this one, oh wait I am, because I couldn't defend to save my life ;)

Should have been 3 clear before he got his first on the stroke of half time with the defenders leaving it for the keeper and the keeper leaving it for the defence. Second half could have had a couple more although he shaded it and could have picked up more than the two he did.

Really disappointing because I think that game was there for the taking, especially after going ahead after 3 minutes. Relegation battle here I come! :D

Manchester Utd (Goliago) 1 - 3 Werder Bremen (tunetunetuner)

Conceded early into to the game, edged back into the game missing a few chances before snatching one back just before the interval. Lack of conviction and a cynical challenge by Neville nearly denied me a win but in the end I got the job done. Scoreline was slightly flattering as both teams could have taken the win.

Manchester Utd (Goliago) 1 - 3 Werder Bremen (tunetunetuner)

Conceded early into to the game, edged back into the game missing a few chances before snatching one back just before the interval. Lack of conviction and a cynical challenge by Neville nearly denied me a win but in the end I got the job done. Scoreline was slightly flattering as both teams could have taken the win.

Hit the button for a slide tackle by Vidic (which I think would have gotten the ball) at the same time control was switched to Neville and he slid in instead, sorry about that.

It's one of the reasons I find the game so frustrating, if you've played at any sort of decent level of football your reactions kick in and you know exactly what you'd do in that situation. Unfortunately the game engine doesn't follow the same pattern :mad:

The sooner they come up with a game that uses your brainwaves to dictate the action the better :D

Ye sorry it sounds like I was trying to land you in it above but it wasn't a dirty tackle at all just a mess up by the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

hey, i've been away for a few days, but i'll be back online for the next 4 nights to play games, i should be on from about 7.30 onwards, i'll add all the guys i need to play as friends on live,

• Advertisement

superchambo(spurs) 4 darraghjm(bayern munich) 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

SuperChambo (Spurs) 4 - 1 Darraghjm (Bayern Munich)

I scored all my goals in the first half, courtesy of Mr. Bent, 2 of which i was very proud to have finished. Darragh dominated the second half, unfortunately only got 1 goal out of god knows how many chances though.

wonderboysam (barce) 6 - 1 superchambo (spurs)

good game, flattering scoreline if he had eto instead of crapy bent he would've scored more defo

tunetunetuner (weder bremen) 3 - darraghjm (bayern munich) 1
    i mananged to give away a goal after 2 minutes, while passing it back to my keeper and then missed an open net with 10minutes to go

Werder Bremen(TuneTuneTuner) 3 - 1 Bayern Munich(darraghjm)

Very intense encounter and the best game i've played in the league so far, 2mins into the game was very fortunate to go one up on account an account of a calamitous error from Rensing. Game could have gone either way, but I got the bounce on the day.

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts

4 /4 /0 /0/11 /4/ +7 /12

Looking forward to playing Barca next week, gonna be a tough game trying to stop Messi & co banging in 6+ goals like they have everyone else! :D:D:D

Serie A
    Serie B

Let me know if I got any of your stats wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

wonderboysam (barce) 6 - 1 superchambo (spurs)

A schooling in finishing... 6 seems to be a very lucky number for Sam! Bent had a shocker, hes usually very good!

I've to play MarkSRFC, GME and kromula.

Anyone be on tomorrow night? After 9 and then after 11?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Yeah, has wonderboy beaten everyone by 5 goals so far??

Ill be online after half 9 so hopefully Ill catch up on some off my games

• Advertisement

mise wrote: »
    Yeah, has wonderboy beaten everyone by 5 goals so far??

Ill be online after half 9 so hopefully Ill catch up on some off my games

6 until i played superchambo, bastard!!

those league tables aint showing for me

edit: oh wait just 5, my maths is a little awful

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement