Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Serie A/Serie B-Fixtures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Denarse (liverpool) 3 - 2 colmise (arsenal)
    Tunetunetuner (bremen) 4 - 0 colmise (arsenal)

hmmm.. not a particularly great night for me, but didnt deserve anything out of either match..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

Werder Bremen (TuneTuneTuner) 8 - 1 Liverpool (Denarse)

Werder Bremen (TuneTuneTuner) 4 - 0 Arsenal (colmise)

PL 6/ W 6/ L 0/ D 0/ GF 23/ GA 5/ Pts 18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

hey lads having problems with my fifa disc gonna try get my hands on my mates copy

- wonderboysam

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

i should be on from 9 tonight if denarse or wonderboysam want to play

Ill be on tonight to play my matches!

Have to play:
    Bensfc
    Marksrfc
    Neilhimself

Also have to play KROMULA from last weeks fixtures!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I'll get on for a while. About 7 or so.

GME 5-3 BenSFC.

Thoroughly deserved. I was poison. Getting Young sent off didn't help but he was always a goal better than me when I got close. HAve to up my game now. Don't wanna lose another game until the end of the season.

G M E 27 (Real Madrid) 5 - 3 Bensfc (Aston Villa)

Good game mate!

It was 5-3 :eek:

:pac: Whoops. I'll edit my post so.

SantryRed wrote: »
    It was 5-3 :eek:

:pac: Whoops. I'll edit my post so.

lol!! I Had to go back online to double check!! :D

• Advertisement

Has anyone heard from Marksrfc or Kromula lately??? I have to play both of them this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

darraghjm(bayern munich) 1 - 1 denarse(liverpool)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

The ContraCeptor 5-2 Neilhimself

I was leading 2-0 when just before half time Contraceptor pinched 1 on 44th minute. 2nd half i couldn't string 2 passes together.:eek: Was shut down everytime. A Well deserved comeback and put the nail in it with 3 great goals in the last 10 minutes. Well deserved, well played.

I suck so bad.:o

P /W /D / L /GF /GA Pts
    4/ 1 / 1 / 2 / 6 / 10 4

Anyway, are Kromula and MarkSRFC still on the back of the milk cartons? Still to play you 2 from last week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

TuneTuneTuner, I'm sorry i didnt play you the other night, was playin a few games with a few mates. I'll get you tonight if you are on. Still have to play Denarse, Placeholder A and Colmise also.

No bother, i'm round friday evening from bout 7pm if you want to get our game in?

Werder Bremen (TuneTuneTuner) 1 - 0 Tottenham (SuperChambo)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Denarse 0 - SuperChambo 7

at 3 nil he took torres down with that last man and nothing came of it so I threw my toys out of the pram.

Denarse (Liverpool) 0 - 7 SuperChambo (Tottenham).

That should have been a peno, i admit. I was not trying to just take him out because you were in, just so you know. I thought you were going to turn in, so i slid but it was completely off time with when i pressed the button. I stopped playing when that happened, coz i thought it was a peno, and was sure King was getting red - i dont know why it wasnt given. Still, no reason to try take my players out every time i had possession.

Superchambo (Spurs) 3 - 0 Goliago (Man Utd).

Good game, flattering result.

TuneTuneTuner (Bremen) 1 - 0 Superchambo (Spurs).

Cant really remember anything other than the result, haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

goliago (man utd) 0 v 3 superchambo (spurs)

enjoyable if frustrating game. Superchambo was good value for the win but it should have been around 7-5 or something rather than 3-0, plenty of chances for both sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

I'll be on from now for most if the night. I've some catchin' up to do. Gimme a shout if you're one of these people!

GME27 (Real Madrid)
    Kilamangiro (Chelsea)
    Kromula (Valencia)
    benSFC (Aston Villa) 3 v 2 (Inter Milan) MarkSRFC90 Lose
    NeilHimself (Juventus) 1 v 4 (Inter Milan) MarkSRFC90 Win
    The ContraCeptor (AC Milan)

• Advertisement

BenSFC Aston Villa 3-2 Inter MarkSRFC

Good win. Tight game. back on track :D

Have to play placeholder B? Kromula and kilmangiro.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Denarse (Liverpool) 0 - 7 SuperChambo (Tottenham).

That should have been a peno, i admit. I was not trying to just take him out because you were in, just so you know. I thought you were going to turn in, so i slid but it was completely off time with when i pressed the button. I stopped playing when that happened, coz i thought it was a peno, and was sure King was getting red - i dont know why it wasnt given. Still, no reason to try take my players out every time i had possession.

like I said I threw my toys out of the pram, I was annoyed I didn't even try to play after that and I got what I deserved :/

Still have to play wonderboysam and Placeholder FC, is there any updates on the placeholder situation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

yeah man my fifa disc is fecked! Anyone wanna post me theirs? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

In order to introduce a player into the league at a late stage, I needed to be reassured of a number of things. Unfortunately, I was not.

Therefore, the Placeholder teams will now be byes, thus reducing the league to 7 teams each.

Once the season 3 qualifiers get finished, it is my plan to have 4 leagues with an equal number of players (at least 12 each).

Samurai wrote: »
    yeah man my fifa disc is fecked! Anyone wanna post me theirs? :P

You going to get a new one or borrow off a mate?

Bit disappointing no one else was eligible, I seem to be asking u questions every post lol but will der be a cup competition soon and a new fixture list?

mayordenis wrote: »
    like I said I threw my toys out of the pram, I was annoyed I didn't even try to play after that and I got what I deserved :/

Hey, fair play to ya for admittin that you were actin like that anyways! I probably would have been really pissed off if that had happened to me!!

GME27 (Real Madrid) , Kilamangiro (Chelsea) ,Kromula (Valencia) ,The ContraCeptor (AC Milan)

I'm waiting.....:D

Played 4 Won 2 Drawn 1 Lost 1 GF 15 GA 6 Pnts 7

• Advertisement

MarkSRFC90 (Inter Milan) 7 v 1 The ContraCeptor (AC Milan)

Whilst in the free roam just before the game starts, the game well, never loaded! I was left there with just Ibra and a ball, sent a msg, n he said it was the same for him, I quit, sent an invite again and eventually we got goin!

Scored early on, hit the bar twice and then the post. Grabbed another 2 before the break including a brilliant overhead kick by Ibrahimovic.
    Continued playing well after the break scoring a few more. Dissappointed to conceded and keeping a clean sheet would of been perfection, he scored with his only shot of the game, and a good goal at that! A day where everything went for me.

Played 5 Won 3 Drawn 1 Lost 1 GF 22 GA 7 Pnts 10

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement