Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Serie A/Serie B-Fixtures/Tables/Results

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

SerieABTables.jpg?t=1236950983

It doesnt make a difference to the table but I've played 5 matches and I've lost 1 match but as I say it doesnt make a difference to the table because id still have 10 points.

I wont be on tonight but hopefully over the weekend Ill get around to playing:
    Neilhimself
    Marksrfc
    Kromula

Has anyone heard from kromula??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

No fixtures in two weeks!

Are we waiting for the English divisions and the qualifying league to finish and then new leagues are to be made?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

My internet is borked at the moment...it took 45 minutes of refreshing the page to get to the reply page.

There are 5 games left in Serie A and Serie B. As you know, the placeholders will not be joining us which in reality means 4 more games.

I needed to get a few things sorted in the other league but now everything is running smootly. This league will be ending on 27th March 2009.

Here are the next batch of fixtures!

SERIE B
    Week 10 ......................
    ......... Denarse (Liverpool) v wonderboysam (Barcelona)
    ......... Superchambo (Tottenham Hotspur) v colmise (Arsenal)
    ......... Goliago (Manchester United) v darraghjm (Bayern Munich)
    ......... Placeholder A (Placeholder FC) v tunetunetuner (Werder Bremen) .........

Week 11 ......................
    ......... wonderboysam (Barcelona) v Superchambo (Tottenham Hotspur)
    ......... Denarse (Liverpool) v Goliago (Manchester United)
    ......... colmise (Arsenal) v Placeholder A (Placeholder FC)
    ......... darraghjm (Bayern Munich) v tunetunetuner (Werder Bremen)

Week 12 ......................
    ......... Goliago (Manchester United) v wonderboysam (Barcelona)
    ......... Placeholder A (Placeholder FC) v Superchambo (Tottenham Hotspur)
    ......... tunetunetuner (Werder Bremen) v Denarse (Liverpool)
    ......... darraghjm (Bayern Munich) v colmise (Arsenal)

SERIE A
    Week 10 ......................
    ......... Placeholder B (Placeholder FC) v Kromula (Valencia)
    ......... benSFC (Aston Villa) v markSRFC (Inter Milan)
    ......... GME27 (Real Madrid) v The ContraCeptor (AC Milan)
    ......... NeilHimself (Juventus) v Kilamangiro (Chelsea)

Week 11 ......................
    ......... Kromula (Valencia) v benSFC (Aston Villa)
    ......... Placeholder B (Placeholder FC) v GME27 (Real Madrid)
    ......... markSRFC (Inter Milan) v NeilHimself (Juventus) Time:
    ......... The ContraCeptor (AC Milan) v Kilamangiro (Chelsea)

Week 12 ......................
    ......... GME27 (Real Madrid) v Kromula (Valencia)
    ......... NeilHimself (Juventus) v benSFC (Aston Villa)
    ......... Kilamangiro (Chelsea) v Placeholder B (Placeholder FC)
    ......... The ContraCeptor (AC Milan) v markSRFC (Inter Milan)

I think we should be given byes for our matches with Kromula. The chap has only played 2 matches and I have 2 outstanding fixtures with him but I haven't heard from him in a few weeks????

EDIT:
    Neilhimself
    Contraceptor
    Marksrfc

Ill be online tonight if any of ya's want to play our games!!

• Advertisement

I think we should be given byes for our matches with Kromula. The chap has only played 2 matches and I have 2 outstanding fixtures with him but I haven't heard from him in a few weeks????

EDIT:
    Neilhimself
    Contraceptor
    Marksrfc

Ill be online tonight if any of ya's want to play our games!!

He has the RROD at last check...
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

I'm on now if any of the following are, and want a game.

benSFC (Aston Villa)
    NeilHimself (Juventus)
    GME27 (Real Madrid)
    Kilamangiro (Chelsea)
    Kromula (Valencia)

And then a second game against GME27 will complete my fixtures, I think?

MarkSRFC90(Inter) 4 V 2 The ContraCeptor (AC Milan)

Played 6 Won 4 Drawn 1 Lost 1 GF 26 GA 9 Pnts 13

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I should be around later for a few games.. think Ive got to play goliago twice from previous fixtures

The league is back up

I've got two fixtures to play this week against darraghjm and Denarse, i shud be online most of the day so just PM if your up for a game.

Anyone up fr a few games tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I'll be on for a game in about half an hour.

Just watching the college basketball on espn.

MarkSRFC90 (Inter) 3 V 0 (Aston Villa) Bensfc

It was the biggie, the top 2 in Seria A collide, and fortunatley I came out victorious in this close game, only really settledby 2 goals on the break, late on in the second half. I got the early goal but it was a tense affair which sees me climb to top of the league!

Played 7 Won 5 Drawn 1 Lost 1 GF 29 GA 9 Pnts 16

New fixtures up tonight. I'm giving everyone until Sunday April 5th to conclude all games due to the problems with the EA servers. Please PM people you need to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

darraghjm (Bayern) 0 - 4 colmise (Arsenal)

Good game, was closer than the score suggests. Finally I play decently!

TuneTuneTuner (Werder Bremen) 6 - 2 darraghjm (Bayern Munich)

Went two behind early on in the game although it could have been more, managed to peg it back to 2 - 1, just on the break with a goal from the touchline. After the break a quick succession of goals made it 4 - 2 to me. Then 2 more confirmed the win.

Good game.

Pld 8 W 8 L 0 D 0 GF 30 GA 7 Pts 24

Still have to play wonderboysam (Barcelona) twice (having disk problems), Goliago (Manchester Utd.) & Denarse (Liverpool) then thats all my league games finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

right been away for a bit. will be on tonight to catch up with my games. Haven't played in ages so some free points up for grabs...

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

darraghjm(bayern munich) 2 - 6 tunetunetuner(weder bremen)
    darraghjm(bayern muncih) 0 - 4 colmise(arsenal)

not having the best of runs of things in the league so far, i won my first game and haven't won a game since! thought i was a bit unlucky last night didn't think i deserved to lose by such big margins.

still have to play goliago and wonderboysam, i'll be online tonight if goliago wants to play and i'll wait for an update on wonderboysam, as i see his disc isin't working

I'll be on tonight if any other the following want a game! Send me a msg when ur on!

NeilHimself (Juventus)
    GME27 (Real Madrid) x 2
    Kilamangiro (Chelsea)
    Kromula (Valencia)

Last 2 results:

Neilhimself 1 vs 4 MarkSRFC90
    Neilhimself 0 vs 6 GME 27

P /W / D / L / GF /GA Pts
    6 / 1 / 1 / 4 / 7 / 20 4
    Pretty Shocking. Well played to the lads...

winston82 wrote: »

Neilhimself 0 vs 6 GME 27

Pretty Shocking. Well played to the lads...

Cheers Neil

Neilhimself 0 - 6 GME

MarkSRFC 0 - 4 GME

P /W / D / L / GF /GA /Pts
    7 / 5 / 1 / 1 / 26 / 10/ 16

• Advertisement

MarkSRFC 0 - 4 GME

:( Oh dear! My worst game in this league by a mile!!

Also got a second game in against neil.

MarkSRFC90 3 V 2 Neilhimself (inter v juve)

Played 9 Won 6 Drawn 1 Lost 2 GF 32 GA 15 Pnts 19

Have the following left to play:

GME27 (Real Madrid)
    Kilamangiro (Chelsea)
    Kromula (Valencia)
    The ContraCeptor (AC Milan)
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

So If Mark beat GME in his other game does that mean I'd be back in the driving seat? :D

Also got a second game in against neil.

MarkSRFC90 3 V 2 Neilhimself (inter v juve)

Played 9 Won 6 Drawn 1 Lost 2 GF 32 GA 15 Pnts 19

Above was a replay - Not sure what happened here. in the first game was leading 2-1 at half time after Mark had a man sent off for a last man challenge. (i must say your red/yellow cards need to be addressed here) Missed the penno. After the break i got the connection has been lost message. I assume Mark disconnected so to give the benefit of doubt i replay and lose 3-2.:(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Above was a replay - Not sure what happened here. in the first game was leading 2-1 at half time after Mark had a man sent off for a last man challenge. (i must say your red/yellow cards need to be addressed here) Missed the penno. After the break i got the connection has been lost message. I assume Mark disconnected so to give the benefit of doubt i replay and lose 3-2.:(

There are already rules regarding replays and when they should be given or not, you probably should have consulted with FG as it messes with the tables etc.

Did the initial result go down as 3-0 to you or to Mark? If tou you, you get a 3-0. If its 3-0 to him, the replay is valid and the 3-2 result stands.

I will be assessing all yellow/red cards at the end of the league.

Mark, can you explain the last man foul/disconnection?

The contraceptor 1 - 4 G M E

This was kind of like our 1st match. The scoreline was unfair because contraceptor had a good few chances. Good game mate.

P /W / D / L / GF /GA /Pts
    8 / 6 / 1 / 1 / 30 / 11/ 19

Axwell wrote: »
    There are already rules regarding replays and when they should be given or not, you probably should have consulted with FG as it messes with the tables etc.

The result never showed as a score for either of us. My thinkin behind is i have yet to lose a connection playin fifa so not 100% sure what happened. As far is i can see it didnt effect tables or fixtures. Has this happened to anyone else? I not sayin mark did this deliberately in any way, hence giving the replay...

I PM'd Kromula about playing our league matches and he said he wont be able to play the games because his disc broke.

At the moment it looks like its between me, Bensfc and Marksrfc for top spot but Mark has played Kromula once while me and Ben haven't played him. What would happen if Mark won the league because hes played more games them me and Ben?? Would the Kromula score just not be counted??

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Did the initial result go down as 3-0 to you or to Mark? If tou you, you get a 3-0. If its 3-0 to him, the replay is valid and the 3-2 result stands.

I will be assessing all yellow/red cards at the end of the league.

Mark, can you explain the last man foul/disconnection?

We both checked the league records before arranging a rematch and as far as I could see, no actual result had been registered as if to say someone had disconnected. It was as if the match never took place?

As regards the last man tackle, I was more running along side him if ya get me, like you explained in the first week or so. Overall, 9/10 times I go to ground I win the ball, I even thought I did here as the ball went shooting off in the opposite direction to which I tackled, so I was quite suprised when the ref blew for a foul, but knew as soon as it did, the game would obviouly register it as a red card. Apologies if the fella thought it was deliberate, I can assure you it wasn't.

Edit: I just checked there now again, and there is still no result to say either one of us disconncedted. I'd say it was probs the dodgy servers.

• Advertisement

The result never showed as a score for either of us. My thinkin behind is i have yet to lose a connection playin fifa so not 100% sure what happened. As far is i can see it didnt effect tables or fixtures. Has this happened to anyone else? I not sayin mark did this deliberately in any way, hence giving the replay...

I'm the same both as you having rarely, very rarely disconneted. We both checked that there was no result registered before aranging the replay.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement