Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angels

Options
  • 29-01-2009 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

I love them, I try to speak to mine and other peoples regularly, Im not a nut, they give me comfort - Im just drawn to them :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

DubLass wrote: »
    I love them, I try to speak to mine and other peoples regularly, Im not a nut, they give me comfort - Im just drawn to them :D

What do you say to them?

What do they say to you?

Do other people mind that you talk to their angels?

In what way are you drawn to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭johnson1

I'm curious, if you talk to your angels do you actually hear them out loud as if someone speaking to you in person or do you hear them in your head ? I'm not trying to be smart. I've heard a lot of people say (on tv radio whatever) they have a spirit guide or speak to angels etc. but do they actually speak out loud ? Because if you do hear them in your head should you not be worried about the possibility that they are a figment of you imagination ? How can you be so sure ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Moved to spirituality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I too communicate with my angels and guides. Angels cannot interact with us, unless we invite them to. They have helped me get out of "sticky" situations before too, which is no coincidence. I feel their presence around me, and know they are here to support me.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Your not http://www.lornabyrne.com/wphsal2.html this woman are you?? I've just been watching her on Seoige... Not sure if I believe her or not.. She seemed a little too money orientated.. She said "The angels made her wait till she got the right amount of money for her book" :D Nice thought though..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Hmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭DubLass

When I say I "communicate" I mean I ask them for help, protection, guidance, a hug and mostly just to show me the right way. I ask other peoples angels to protect them, to help them etc etc - I dont hear voices or anything, but it comforts me and sure isnt that all that matters :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Please refrain from speaking to my angel.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭DubLass

keane2097 wrote: »
    Please refrain from speaking to my angel.

I dont even know you, why would I want to speak to yours?? :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭Armada

I would say Angels communicate in different ways, it takes a little practice and patience to hear the messages but they are there.
    For instance if you were to ask your angels a yes or no question, for some people the "yes" answer is like that tingling sensation you get on the back of your neck, a "no" answer might be a sensation in your stomach, similar to what people describe as intuition or a gut feeling.

I have found that by paying attention to signs around you, you will see physical signs in the real world of Angels interaction with us.
    An example is a friend of mine who was thinking of his mother who had passed some time ago and as he did so her favourite song came on the radio, it was a very unusual song, a bagpipe version of song I can't remember the name of.
    Other signs are feathers you find as you walk along, things that keep appearing such as messages to do a class or read a book.

They are there if you pay attention.

• Advertisement

Using a pendulum to work with them is excellent too.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭hupyago

thought I'd drop this into the mix
    http://www.paddymcmahon.com/
    he writes about this sort of thing also has delved into youtube videos more recently .His stuff delves into a lot of the deep stuff/big questions of life in a simple fashion

Using a pendulum to work with them is excellent too.

Yes I agree, a friend showed me how to use a pendulum several years ago and that was my first experience of anything of this nature, before this I would have laughed off most of what I now believe :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭minusorange

infraction and 7 day ban.

Nerin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭The-Star

YES!!!! Angels are great and always there with us. When they are giving you support you get all the feelings that you write about. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kitsune9t

Armada wrote: »
    Yes I agree, a friend showed me how to use a pendulum several years ago and that was my first experience of anything of this nature, before this I would have laughed off most of what I now believe :)

do yourself a favour and look up the ideomotor effect before your brains evaporate into new age mists...

kitsune9t wrote: »
    do yourself a favour and look up the ideomotor effect before your brains evaporate into new age mists...

Hi Kitsune9t, thank you for your input.

I have not come across the term ideomotor before but I took your advice and looked it up.

In my view, a pendulum can be used to find the answer to a question. Where a person believes the answer comes from is irrelevant, the answer is what the person truly believes. Thus it helps you to find out your true belief about something.

After reading here, the term ideomotor effect could apply to pendulums through research carried out by a Ray Hyman, Ph.D. (1999). In his research he states "these tests demonstrate that honest, intelligent people can unconsciously engage in muscular activity that is consistent with their expectations"

So whether the movement of the pendulum is caused by Angels, Energies or the ideomotor effect is irrelevant, the result is the same, the person finds out how they truly believe about something.

Either way, pendulums opened the door for me but they are not the basis of my belief system so perhaps, in your view, I am already lost in the mist :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I have reported kitsune9t most recent posts and suggest athat if anyone else feels the need they should do so too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

kitsune9t Infracted and banned for a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lorzipop

Hi

Not sure if this is the correct place to put my post but im hoping someone here may be able to help :-)

I am from Glasgow and im trying to track down a wonderful angel card reader whom I had a reading from last year.

She had only just opened up a small shop on the corner in a small market in centre of belfast opposite from a hair extension shop and also a tattoo and piercing shop.

Does anyone know the name of the small shopping centre or by any chance know the name of her shop and if she is still there.

She was fabulous at reading my cards.

Laura

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jclare56

hey,

I read lorna byrnes book - angels in my hair - and i woudl recommend it to anyone interested in angels as it gave a very honest and insightful look into her experiences with them. it has been met with a lot of scepticism from people who are cynical but i thought it was great and there was a lot of stuff that i coudl relate to in it

j

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

When I was 12, I asked the universe, if angels and entities as such exist in the cosmos ;) which IMO do, in other realities.

The universe responded.

Gave me a name.

I looked up the name, years later, It turned out that not only was the name accurate but hes not a well known angel and only looked it up recently. His documentation on the net is almost non existant. But he is real and does have a clear purpose. It was weird been proven to find out an angel exists for a fact.:)

I'll go ahead and post his name. I was afraid to post it, but sure why not.

Zideon is his name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭BertrandMeyer

FYI, Zideon is very easy to find on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭ZWEI_VIER_ZWEI

And I don't think he's very happy about you just throwing his name around like that :(

Talking to angels isn't a game.

And I don't think he's very happy about you just throwing his name around like that :(

Did you call him, what operator did you use to get through to him:rolleyes:

I didn't throw his name around either, I just named my own angel. Like do you want a tissue/hanky to incase of an emergency. Cus I really don't see what the big deal is here.

Infact your annoying me.

FYI, Zideon is very easy to find on the internet.

There is nothing about him on the net, his name comes up as listed and hes an angel of reeds. That is double dutch to me. Can't understand cabala of reeds ffs.

I would disagree. The likes of Doreen Virtue name angels in their books all the time. The phenomenon of angels is not supposed to be like 'a secret club'.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I think if he gave Mysterious his name, he started it.:) So he probably doesnt mind. Especially if hes already easy to find on the net.

If religious deities minded their names being thrown about, I think it would be raining fire and brimstone on about a billion pcs right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 torrential

I don't think the ban on kitsune9t was just. I'm a new member here so I'm not entirely sure what the protocol is, bu ideometer movement is a recognised phenomenon and was completely topical.

Unless the issue was with his dismissal of new age remedies, in which case, I'd suggest that the people so offended by his mocking of their practices need to toughen up.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

torrential wrote: »
    I don't think the ban on kitsune9t was just. I'm a new member here so I'm not entirely sure what the protocol is, bu ideometer movement is a recognised phenomenon and was completely topical.

Unless the issue was with his dismissal of new age remedies, in which case, I'd suggest that the people so offended by his mocking of their practices need to toughen up.

[ot]torrential, you dont discuss mod decisions in thread. And this is not a forum where you tell people to toughen up. The charter is there to help you with protocol.[/ot]

Advertisement