Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts on the Think and Get Rich Bootcamp ?

Options
  • 29-01-2009 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Anybody planning to attend the upcoming Think and Get Rich Bootcamp in Dublin? Price seems reasonable for a 3 day seminar, but is it worth wasting 3 days attending? :confused: Any opinions? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Looks very 'hypey'.

I reckon it will all be about the upsells: "here's what I did - you can do it too! All you have to do is attend this course/seminar/buy this book".

I was initially interested as I thought it might be based on "Think and GROW Rich" - great book.

[/sceptical]

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Sweet mother of Jebus - got about half way down the webpage and give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

gmgindigo wrote: »
    Been to lots of seminars - never been to one yet that I didn't take value from. The right people, the right atmosphere and a bit of inspiration to go and do what I often know that I need to do!
    I'm not criticising seminars in general, there are many, many good ones. I just think this one looks like the typical one you see in the "Get Rich Quick" and "Make Money Online" circles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 vjoc

FYI - Free E-Book

Think and Grow Rich

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭jmcc

You think about where your money went and they get rich from the ticket sales. Not that I'm cynical or anything. :)

Regards...jmcc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭TechieEddy

<snip - quote from sill removed>

Great. Can I have your free bonus ticket and I'll go too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭RedCardinal

zAbbo wrote: »
    Sweet mother of Jebus - got about half way down the webpage and give up.

Long page copy generally works exceedingly well for folks who are looking to be convinced that 'this is the one'. Very often used for products which people will never purchase twice (they figure it out after they've parted with their hard earned cash the first time round).

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who gets pulled by this type of junk. Successful people don't get successful by attending get-rich-quick seminars. But very often successful people can get-rich-quick by organising or speaking at such events...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

<snip - shill quote removed>

Gmgindigo:

Funny, your 'handle' is strikingly similar to the event website owners and email contact given for that person – so ......

Advertisement