Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate my username

Options
  • 29-01-2009 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

It is retarded. Anyone else wonder what the fcuk made them pick theirs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

You're really Ugly in Black.

Aren't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Yeah PrettyinSpunk would have been better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

Yeah I want to change mine too:o

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Could be worse, could be sabotage. Now that's a really crappy username.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Could be worse, could be sabotage. Now that's a really crappy username.
    i thanked you, but do not let this put you under the illusion that i like your name. it stretches the username area about 5px more than everyone elses. i fcuking hate it. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

PrettyinPunk is pretty good. Is it a play on the 1980s film or the Psychadelic Furs song?
    My ones awful, named after the first thing i saw in my room when i was creating an account, a bikini label made my my housemate at the time who sold brazilian bikinis and she was from NZ, so I'm named after a bikini brand :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I actually saw your Username on a different thread earlier today and thought it was class. It only works though if you like Punk!!!!

Mine, I don't hate, but I don't love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Yea, welcome to my world, PiP!

I only signed up to troll, so put no thought into it.

Then found the bio+med forum and it all went downhill :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Mirror wrote: »
    i thanked you, but do not let this put you under the illusion that i like your name. it stretches the username area about 5px more than everyone elses. i fcuking hate it. :mad:
    That tagline is just for you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I like mine. Although everyone else hates it... bastards..

• Advertisement

heymcflyx wrote: »
    I like it. It's from back to the future which is an awesome film.

That tagline is just for you. :)
    T_T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You're a subscriber now, chuck the x at the end. Win! Or are you chicken? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I like mine since its accurate
    My chin truely is ultimate :D

I like mine since its accurate
    My chin truely is ultimate :D
    in the same way that almightycushions cushion truly is almighty? and my mirror truly is a mirror?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

in the same way that almightycushions cushion truly is almighty? and my mirror truly is a mirror?
    Of course.Why would I have it any other way?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,566 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i like mine,

cause i'm creamy, and i'm good :)

My cushion is omnipotent as well but I couldn't fit AlmightyAndOmnipotentCushion in to the username field.

My cushion is omnipotent as well but I couldn't fit AlmightyAndOmnipotentCushion in to the username field.
    good, i'd probably have to kill you.

to PiP, go to a beers, get an admin drunk and let us all pick a new name for you. shall be fun me thinks.

• Advertisement

to PiP, go to a beers, get an admin drunk and let us all pick a new name for you. shall be fun me thinks.
    i think i'm having flashbacks :\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

I only have this name because it was my poker screen name and the reason I came on here was to defend myself against Paddy Power accusing me of cheating. I'm glad nobody seems to have got the reference yet-it would probably make me look a bit odd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

i like mine! a quality bag of crisps!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,844 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

i like mine! a quality bag of crisps!

I should have called myself Tayto

ShaneU wrote: »
    I should have called myself Tayto
    tayto are ****e, well compared to banshee bones tbfh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Ever since I had my lad removed I find I am much more contented, and feel I have found the real me. It was a tough decision at the time, and one which cost me many, many minutes of anguish, but the final straw came after I logged on to boards one day and there it was....my lad, and it...it..actually seemed to be smirking at me, mocking me, if you will. It had to go :(

I would just like to thank again those who aided in the removal of part of my tackle, sorry, i mean title. Much appreciated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Don't like mine either - people tend to think it's some kind of scatological reference. Been meaning to subscribe and change it but never got round to it. Might even get me off everyone's ignore list :D

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

did someone say something??

• Registered Users Posts: 82,387 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I thought I told you never to come in here :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

My username is lamentably sh1te and I regret having chosen it. I would so have had a different username if I was joining these days.

Advertisement