Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenager stabbed in back in Limerick attack

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Stabbed in the back. Thats awful. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Are there not cameras on that road?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭mark1974

Are there not cameras on that road?
    The Guard station is just around the corner but these vicious thugs don't care about neither :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Its funny how the link in the first post is from the wexford people!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

It was on that pedestrian island outside of the Tapas bar. Basically at the back gates of Henry Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

The victim was a 17 year old.

What type of 17 year old is out at 2am on a Wednesday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Some 17 year olds do go to college! And are out past 12am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭puglover

Some 17 year olds do go to college! And are out past 12am!

Yep I was in college at 17 and shock horror...I went out on Wednesday nights & even stayed out past 2am.

Don't think that reflects in anyway on the "type of 17 year old" they are. No person, epecially one so young, deserves to have their life taken from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

puglover wrote: »
    Yep I was in college at 17 and shock horror...I went out on Wednesday nights & even stayed out past 2am.

Don't think that reflects in anyway on the "type of 17 year old" they are. No person, epecially one so young, deserves to have their life taken from them.
    I do believe s/hes only been hospitalised. Still though...stabbed in the back thats rough.

Advertisement