Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ksc Usp locking back after last round issues!

Options
  • 29-01-2009 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Probably a common problem wth easy solution (fingers crossed :P) but my Ksc Usp Full size doesn't lock back after the last round anymore.... Any suggestions? I've only ever used 134a gas and have minded it like a baby!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

If you pull it back manually with an empty mag in place, does it lock back?

Is the slide catch still being pushed upwards with an empty mag?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

my cougar has that issue but its mainly due to temps and pressure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Renius

If you pull it back manually with an empty mag in place, does it lock back?

Is the slide catch still being pushed upwards with an empty mag?

Yeah that works no problem and the slide catch is still being pushed upwards, its just when i run out of bb's it keeps firing the slide without locking. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭Horse84

this is the abs version i take it ie no metal slide? Just try warming the mag after filling it with gas near a rad for about 5 to 10 mins and then try firing it till it's empty.

Like busta said it's most likely temp issues, although u shouldn't notice it as much with abs!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Renius

Yeah its the ABS one alright! Cheers horse, Busta and Kdouglas i'll give that a try!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement