Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

party

Options
  • 29-01-2009 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

sup boards, i`m from longford and want to make a party!
    just need to rent a place(for 100~150 people), can any1 help with information?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭orbital83

The Annally hotel or somewhere??

Can we come?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i'll go.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 pendude

will c will c who will come ;D
    was thinking about the hotel, but the gards may pay a visit over there!
    not every1 will be over 18 so...need a place a bit off the spotlights!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

Slashers?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

will c will c who will come ;D
    was thinking about the hotel, but the gards may pay a visit over there!
    not every1 will be over 18 so...need a place a bit off the spotlights!

Easy solution! Pick one of the dozens of empty, never to be finished ghost housing estates around the town and county. There's bound to be one that fits the bill.:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

behind argos! thats where all those darned crazy kids go!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

Try the Rugby club. Its out beside Pearse park. It will hold about 150 - 200 people easily. And its out of the town so cops shouldn't be a problem:cool:

i think we should have a few quiet ones rather than get a 150 persons hall. is there enough to be interested?

Advertisement