Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription expired - How to pay for renewal

Options
  • 29-01-2009 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭

Need to pay for my annual subscription renewal (wow, the years pass quickly here) using something other than my new credit card, which is now a company card and can't be used for personal use....bleddy accountant.

Anyway, can I pay my annual renewal through some other means? Cheque/draft/lodgement etc?

Thanks,

Gil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Unfortunately the only method really is PayPal. This is due to the large administrative effort required to look after Cheques or EFT. The Paypal system is integrated with vBulletin, so the subscription is automatically applied.

You can get a prepaid personal credit card from Visa: http://www.3v.ie/
    Most people using this seem happy with it, as it obviously allows you to buy other stuff online too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Ah, that's cool Seamus - I'll just organise another credit card then.

Thanks,

Gil

Advertisement