Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christians

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

CDfm wrote: »
    A Creationist hairdresser?

Takes 6 days but then you get a rest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

kiffer wrote: »
    God that's awful...
    Isn't 'bangs' american for fringe?

Who would use such a word!? *shudder*

Ah yeah but "big fringes" doesn't have the same kind of....em any relevance at all :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Goduznt Xzst

It is nothing to do with them being more cordial than Atheists, in fact most of them tend to be either arrogant, patronising, condescending
    there is no reason why Christians would not want Atheists in their discussions as we exhibit all of the same traits. There is nothing, distinguishably, better in the manner of Christians in comparison to Atheists. On the internet I don't believe religion or lack thereof dictates manner, I imagine anonymity has a much greater effect on an individuals personality.
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Anyone else see the irony? No offence GX, but I've observed many of your debates online. You aren't exactly devoid of all three things you accuse Christians of possessing.

mmmkay, yeaaah, I'm going to have to ask you to read the whole thread in future... before hitting the reply button, mmmkay.... did you not get the memo?

Advertisement