Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A great housekeeper

Options
  • 29-01-2009 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi lads,
    Just got a housekeeper for the place a couple of month ago and i'd say she is some cleaner as at this stage i do not have to worry about anything in relation to cleaning the place and it feels great.
    If anybody is looking for a housekeeper at this moment for the house,i could pm her number to ya.:D
    See ya.:pac:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

do she also do "extras"?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭tommyjin83

do she also do "extras"?

Think i'll have to say no to your question:rolleyes: by the wide open definition of "extra".
    Hope ya find someone who does and giz a shout..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

You wouldn't be advertising for yourself by any chance, would you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

If she's so good why are you giving her away, eh..eh..

You wouldn't be advertising for yourself by any chance, would you?

Em that is very possible, believe it or not. :)

• Advertisement

dubtom wrote: »
    If she's so good why are you giving her away, eh..eh..
    Ok, i think there is a misunderstanding :rolleyes:cuz i'm not giving her away since she is only doing a few hours a week in my place and she is looking for more jobs, that's why i put this thread here.
    Hope this will be more clear.:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

you do know that pimping your own business is against the rules

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Is it?
    It's not neccesarily his business, it's word of mouth...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Good one, thanks for sharing dude... Was looking for one for a while, but ended up changing my circumstances in work. I don't need one now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

tommyjin83 wrote: »
    Ok, i think there is a misunderstanding :rolleyes:cuz i'm not giving her away since she is only doing a few hours a week in my place and she is looking for more jobs, that's why i put this thread here.
    Hope this will be more clear.:D
    Oh I see. Does she charge a flat rate or hourly.And is she particular about the work she carries out. My shed is in a mess and no matter how much I mention it to my wife she won't take the hint and get her arse out there to tidy, might be worth paying your friend if for no other reason than to show the wife how it should be done.

• Advertisement

lightening wrote: »
    Good one, thanks for sharing dude... Was looking for one for a while, but ended up changing my circumstances in work. I don't need one now.

Nah problem mate.

dubtom wrote: »
    Oh I see. Does she charge a flat rate or hourly.And is she particular about the work she carries out. My shed is in a mess and no matter how much I mention it to my wife she won't take the hint and get her arse out there to tidy, might be worth paying your friend if for no other reason than to show the wife how it should be done.

Yeah she charges a flat rate per hour. I'll leave her a note with the stuff that needs to be done and that is how it will be done.Althogh sometimes it might be too much but still is very helpful. Oh, i think ur wife won't be too happy:confused: to see how the work is actually done.......:p

Advertisement