Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interior design/architecture course Griffith

Options
  • 29-01-2009 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey,

I graduated Busiess from Trinity last yr and thinking of doing interior design/architecture in griffith nex yr. Was wondering how good a qualification the 2 yr diploma is in term of proficiancy and getting work in a architectural/design practice? Or would the 3 yr degree be that much more benificial?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MisseyB

As am employer i would say that higher the qualifications the better, assuming of course that when you graduate you have an excellent portfolio to show for it.

I would advise you to study for as long as you can and to do your best to get work experience during that time too. I know it will be very difficult in the current economic climate but real world experience is so valuable it will be worth the effort.

Hope that helps

E

Advertisement