Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tabby

Options
  • 29-01-2009 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Is Tabby Callaghan still playing music around Sligo town? I used to enjoy watching him play in various bands when I was younger but since he appeared on X Factor I haven't had a chance to see him.
    Are there any pubs in town he plays in?
    Also, I had heard at one stage he was bringing a single/album out. I vaguely remember hearing the single but did he ever release the album.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

He's still around, I've seen him in The Quayside loads of times...not playing though.
    His official myspace page is here:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=62145708

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

It doesn't look like he has any gigs line up. It's a shame that Tabby never "made it"; he really is one of the best musical talents we have in Sligo.
    Some of the songs on his MySpace sound good - would like to see him release an album but think I could be waiting a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Don't give up on Tabby just yet!

He's a stubborn lad! I don't think he's through with pursuing his dream yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

I doubt he has but it looks as if people have given up on him; where is Sharon Osbourne now? As I said I think he is a really talented guy and I think it's a shame he is now performing more often and releasing albums.

Advertisement