Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphones for MP3 player

• 29-01-2009 3:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,906 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good website to get good and failry cost effective earphones for use with an M3 player in the gym. They would also have to be stay in the ear ones. i.e not falling out all the time.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi,

This LINK might give you something you want. They are very cheap, and delivery is included. You could purchase 2 etc if you wanted a spare.

I would recommend ones that have been reviewed, you will see the amount of stars it item has been given by customers. These would be the best option to go for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Hi,

This LINK might give you something you want. They are very cheap, and delivery is included. You could purchase 2 etc if you wanted a spare.

I would recommend ones that have been reviewed, you will see the amount of stars it item has been given by customers. These would be the best option to go for.

Wow, exactly what i was looking for. THANK YOU!!

Advertisement