Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

delta214 wrote: »
    Whats this Attempted and Earned malarkey?

ECTS Credits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Got my results today. This image says it all really:

shipment_of_fail.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Well I passed, very happy :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

My results are out on the 17th of Feb WTF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 shinokamparos

Does anyone know how to calculate final year grades?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

I did, and got my pin reset.

still can't log in.

the email is generic btw, it may say they're up but it's administration that sends out that email and other people who input the results. so you may get an email like myself but your results now released yet.

Not true.
    Its the same people.
    If you get the email then the results are ready.
    If you 've got an email and can't login then it usually means that you're results are being withheld for some reason so you should contact the exams office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 shamama

Ugh, still nothing...I thought of ringing the exams office but from the sounds of other peoples attempts, it would make me MORE frustrated. The schedule DID say 29th so I'm not crazy, I just want my darn results!

We're back on Monday and I can't ever remember NOT having results before then. This is crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i got my results,

rang up admin again and they put me through to the exams office (couldn't find their number on the DIT site spent half and hour looking), anyways i was told i'd be called back in 30 minutes when someone looked into it.

got a call back in 30 and was greated by "i've reset your pin, try now" there's me thinking not again! but it work.

i now have my results \o/.

the number for the exams office if anyone is still haven't problems is +353-1-402 4600

i got my results,

rang up admin again and they put me through to the exams office (couldn't find their number on the DIT site spent half and hour looking), anyways i was told i'd be called back in 30 minutes when someone looked into it.

got a call back in 30 and was greated by "i've reset your pin, try now" there's me thinking not again! but it work.

i now have my results \o/.

the number for the exams office if anyone is still haven't problems is +353-1-402 4600

Creamy G, you're a star! Rang the number and they said Biology boards were still sitting today and they haven't received results yet but if they do they'll go up Monday. I'd rather have my meltdown at home if the results are crap but I guess beggars can't be choosers. At least I won't be glued to the computer anymore.

So was it worth the wait?

Well well well, FINALLY the grades are up...and not too shabby either :) Now I can enjoy the weekend big time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭sarahirl

Does anyone know how to calculate final year grades?

do you mean in terms of %'s? if you check out your course handbook there should be a listing beside each course of how many points are allocated to it. for example my course has 7 subjects, 6 of which earn 60 points and the 7th earns 240 points. so the 6 subjects are worth 60% of my overall grade (10% each) and the 7th is worth 40%. if you don't have your handbook your course tutor/school secretary/department head should have the figures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

Another pass, might treat myself to a nice rock shandy...... I think I deserve it....just one do, don't want to get carried away now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Feckin' hell. Bolton Street Engineering don't have the timetable up for the release of results on the modularisation site

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Squirrel wrote: »
    Feckin' hell. Bolton Street Engineering don't have the timetable up for the release of results on the modularisation site

Dpnt be so surpirsed, they never do. Get used to it. You might be lucky to get your results next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 bluemoo

Does anyone know if the business reults (aungier st) are available and if so how would i obtain them?

tnxx

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

In kevin st we got a email in our DIT Mail account called "Exam PIN Reminder" and inside that instructions on logging on to the modelisation site, if you havn't got that email, maybe yours arn't up yet, Kevin St ones have been up since Thursday :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

bluemoo wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the business reults (aungier st) are available and if so how would i obtain them?

tnxx

http://modularisation.dit.ie/business.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nemothefish

woo.. my first clean sweep!!! it only took me 4 years to do so...

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

Still no word on when Bolton St are going to have their results out, its just so annoying not knowing. If i had a date for the release of results i wouldn't be so pissed off. Fuppin Botlon St.!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭sarahirl

in the same boat, they weren't posted this morning, the exams office was rung and they said they'd be up in the afternoon. no sign yet. ah well.... it's only pass/fail as far as i know so i can wait another few days. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Bambi16

DT365 isn't on the list still :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Jim236

sickle wrote: »
    Still no word on when Bolton St are going to have their results out, its just so annoying not knowing. If i had a date for the release of results i wouldn't be so pissed off. Fuppin Botlon St.!:mad:

Most Bolton St engineering results are out today, not sure about other faculties.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Yup got mine today. Im very happy over all but one or two reults should have been better.

Jim236 wrote: »
    Most Bolton St engineering results are out today, not sure about other faculties.

yeah i had a look at the notice boards this evening and only the building services results were up, still no sign of any others...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 kev_rower

sickle wrote: »
    yeah i had a look at the notice boards this evening and only the building services results were up, still no sign of any others...

They are????

kev_rower wrote: »
    They are????
    yeah, not sure which one specifically though, i didn't look that hard since i ain't in Building services...it was just pass lists not actual results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

:)

All the stressing was not in vain, good results were acheived :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Still haven't got mine :(

Me neither, asked some lecturers today and they were supposed to have exam board meeting last week, but didn't, and they still haven't been rescheduled so god only knows when we will get results!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I'm in Bolton St. (School of Spatial Planning) and they arrived at home in the post today.

69.6% average over 5 subjects, 1 subject and dissertation worth 40% of total mark left to go.

69.6%, bastards!!

Advertisement