Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam results

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

bigkev49 wrote: »
    I'm in Bolton St. (School of Spatial Planning) and they arrived at home in the post today.

69.6% average over 5 subjects, 1 subject and dissertation worth 40% of total mark left to go.

69.6%, bastards!!

Appeal it

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

my degree is so **** its the last set of results out for every semester!!!!cabaiste leibheil!!!! have to wait til mon the earliest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

jossnjuice wrote: »
    my degree is so **** its the last set of results out for every semester!!!!cabaiste leibheil!!!! have to wait til mon the earliest!!
    noo no no no, mine will be the last, your course couldn't possibly be as badly organised as mine (our guys still havent had exam board meetings)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

Passed everything, got my results and started the second semester with 17 hour lecture week. A nice change of scene from previous year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

john47832 wrote: »
    Appeal it

What's the story with appealing?

Never had to do it before and my gf reckons they don't actually correct the paper again that they just add up the marks to check calculations.

• Advertisement

so is anyone still waiting for results or is my course officially the slowest in DIT?

bigkev49 wrote: »
    What's the story with appealing?

Never had to do it before and my gf reckons they don't actually correct the paper again that they just add up the marks to check calculations.

Get them to add up the marks again - 1% is easily made

sickle wrote: »
    so is anyone still waiting for results or is my course officially the slowest in DIT?

Wow - you will be sitting the next exams before you get these results

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Is it your whole course or just you>

Did you pay your fees because they withhold results until you do, could it be that?

It ain't just me waiting, it's the whole course. Something to do with registrations and modules, methinks they have either under or over charged us and have to hold up our results till it's sorted. Pretty unfair!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭claret

I'm still waiting too. Think they're having the exam board meeting on wednesday so things are looking up :)

claret wrote: »
    I'm still waiting too. Think they're having the exam board meeting on wednesday so things are looking up :)
    Ya lucky thing, was just on to exams office and our exam board meeting still hasn't taken place and they hope to have it scheduled in the coming week....'hope to'.
    argh **head explodes**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Jesus, I feel bad for the people still waiting on results.
    It's nearly March ffs:rolleyes:

pass list was finally put up on Friday!
    (i passed, whoo!)
    just waiting for the results to be posted out now...

Advertisement