Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claire from TG4 - Survival Skills?

Options
  • 29-01-2009 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭

Anyone from the Bushcraft club interested in teaching someone some basic survival skills in the Wicklow area for a slot on a TG4 show?

Claire will be reading this (as I referred her here) so maybe ye can discuss amongst yourselves?

Good luck to all of ye,

Gil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

sure. just give us the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Good man, you're the fella I had in mind alright.

Email seoige@rte.ie with your contact details, for the attention of Claire, one of their researchers.

Thanks for that,

Gil

nice one. email sent. i will let you know what the result is. cheers for the heads-up.

got a reply. they say they are sorted out with someone already. thanks for the heads-up anyway. cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Drat, there goes my chance of being alone in the woods in a makeshift shelter with the Seoige sisters, and no other way to keep warm :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

:pac:

Advertisement