Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Survey

Options
  • 29-01-2009 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm a final year engineering student in Trinity College. As part of my final year dissertation I am conducting a survey about the experience of public transport in Dublin for newcomers.

We are asking for your experience of the public transport system in Dublin in comparison to your home town/city.

This is an independent survey and is not related to any transportation services currently operating in Ireland.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2btEAXAvm85x0pK4CEsulXA_3d_3d

Your participation would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

jkinsel wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm a final year engineering student in Trinity College. As part of my final year dissertation I am conducting a survey about the experience of public transport in Dublin for newcomers.

We are asking for your experience of the public transport system in Dublin in comparison to your home town/city.

This is an independent survey and is not related to any transportation services currently operating in Ireland.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2btEAXAvm85x0pK4CEsulXA_3d_3d

Your participation would be greatly appreciated

What's the aim of your final year project?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jkinsel

The main objectives of this thesis it to discover the opinions that newcomers have with regard to the public transportation system in Dublin. It will examine the relative ease of use and quality of Dublin’s public transportation in comparison to the visitor’s home town/city. What services/information if provided within the public transportation system enhances the ease of use for visitors and makes it more straightforward and more efficient to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭4arc

The biggest thing that annoyed me bout Dublin Bus when I moved to Dublin was the fact that all the destinations on the route were given only in Irish! WTF!!

I couldnt understand some of them, couldnt imagine the confusion visitor's had!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jkinsel

Thats a great point. Dublin is found lacking when it comes to accommodating visitors/newcomers. I think theres a question in there regarding information in visitors' native language.

Feel free to forward the link to the survey to any of your international friends.

Advertisement