Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purely Creative Scratch Cards

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭ClickityClick

I scratched a card, got 3 matching symbols, and won a holiday to the Algarve. I travelled to the Algarve (already booked) and checked out the apartments, and they were absolutely beautiful. I understood from the desk clerk that I would be expected to attend one meeting where I would be told all about the place etc. This notice appeared in the elevators also. The company that operate the apartments are Pleshey, which has a good reputation. Checked on Trip Advisor, and one contributer went there on a winning ticket and was approached only once to attend the meeting. I have the ticket in an envelope, but am hesitating. Has anybody taken up the offer of the week, as won on the scratch card?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fran63

Current Prizes: up to 30/9/14
    €1,000,000 - 3 robins, shirts or buns
    €100,000 - 3 cakes
    Campervan - 3 snowflakes
    €4,000 - 3 grapes
    €250 Topshop Voucher - 3 clocks
    €75 cash - 3 anchors
    Cruise - 3 surfers
    €500 M & S voucher - 3 cars
    Apple iphone - 3 helicopters
    Log Cabin Break - 3 telephones