Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buccs Fan

• 29-01-2009 5:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Any Irish Buccs fans.......

Will I be alone in London......

Any Buccs fans that are not Man Utd Fans.......Like me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

kkelliher wrote: »
    Any Irish Buccs fans.......

Will I be alone in London......

Any Buccs fans that are not Man Utd Fans.......Like me

There will be 79999 Pats fans in Wembley and You :p:D Nah but seriously I know a few guys going over who are Bucs fans and hate Man Utd :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

As a life-long United fan, I can assure you I have very little allegience to the Glazers, or any of their other business/sport's franchises (granted I'm less that way since last May, but still....)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

There has to be more Buccs fans on here. Anyone want to help setup the Irish Buccs???? Already have the logo...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Imo I would have always reckoned there was more Patriot fans than Bucc's fans.

Advertisement