Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fancy dress party

Options
  • 29-01-2009 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

A man with a bald head and a wooden leg is invited to a Xmas fancy dress party. He doesn't know what to wear to hide his head and his wooden leg, so he writes to a fancy dress company to explain his problem.
    A few days later he receives a parcel with a note:

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed a Pirate's outfit. The spotted handkerchief will cover your bald head and with your wooden leg you will be just right as a Pirate.

The man is offended that the outfit emphasizes his disability, so he writes a letter of complaint.

A week passes and he receives another parcel and note:

Dear Sir,

Sorry about the previous parcel. Please find enclosed a monk's habit. The long robe will cover your wooden leg and with your bald head you will really look the part.

The man is really incandescent with rage now, because the company has gone from emphasizing his wooden leg to drawing attention to his bald head. So he writes a really strong letter of complaint. A few days later he gets a very small parcel from the company with the accompanying letter:

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed a tin of Golden Syrup.

We suggest you pour the tin of Golden Syrup over your bald head, stick your wooden leg up your arse and go as a toffee apple.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

have some stars:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

A couple decide to host an "emotion" themed fancy dress party.

On the night of the party, the first person to arrive is dressed in red, to display anger. Another person is dressed head to foot in green, to denote her envy.

Eventually the hostess opens the door to find two Pakistani friends on the doorstep. They're both naked, one with his little friend stuck in a piece of fruit, and the other with his nether regions in a bowl of thick, yellow custard.

The hostess screams, and her husband comes to the door, shouting "What the hell have you two come as?"

The second guy answers...

..."Well, he's deep in this pear...

...and I'm f*****g this custard!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Fey! wrote: »
    A couple decide to host an "emotion" themed fancy dress party.

On the night of the party, the first person to arrive is dressed in red, to display anger. Another person is dressed head to foot in green, to denote her envy.

Eventually the hostess opens the door to find two Pakistani friends on the doorstep. They're both naked, one with his little friend stuck in a piece of fruit, and the other with his nether regions in a bowl of thick, yellow custard.

The hostess screams, and her husband comes to the door, shouting "What the hell have you two come as?"

The second guy answers...

..."Well, he's deep in this pear...

...and I'm f*****g this custard!"
    Hehe very funny, but I'll admit I didnt get it until I said them out loud :D

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

Ha ha ha ha.... :D

Advertisement