Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dream Assignment

• 29-01-2009 6:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

Hiya Guys, some have prob already seen this and not sure myself what to think of it, but it's DEFO worth a try!!!

http://www.nameyourdreamassignment.com

Basic idea: enter your stunning original photography project, and you could win 50 grand and some Microsoft stuff... If this is for real I think it's a geat initiative... I came across it on digital photography school, a site I consult quit often and have "confidence" in :).

They're also to be found on Facebook & Flickr... I'm think, f*ck the suspision and see where it leads!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

My one is to take pictures of the earth whilst standing on the moon. Simple as.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Covey wrote: »
    My one is to take pictures of the earth whilst standing on the moon. Simple as.

Well you can travel light Covey. If I remember correctly there are a few hasselblad 500C/M's left behind by one of the apollo missions and get a load of this - they are unused!!!!!! Brand spanking new. Just bring a crate of 70mm film and your away in a hack - not even to worry about carry on luggage on your ryanair space flight :)

Eh? the facts of the above might be slightly distorted due to really poor memory but i think the gist of it is true.

Me ? Dream assignment - hmnnnnn..... will have to think about that one............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Me? Take photographs for the national geographic! Like off to the amazon to photograph some unknown bird..... I am going to work hard to achieve my dream :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Bring those hassey's back and you'll make a fortune. Not only will you have some vintage, moon toured hasselblads, but they're made of rare metals afaik.

Double win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

This one interests me. doing something thinking about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

Calina wrote: »
    Does anyone want to do my Christmas present wrapping for me?

It's almost February :p

Cheap advertising for Micro$oft, no thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Hugh_C wrote: »
    It's almost February :p

Cheap advertising for Micro$oft, no thanks.

Hey there is nothing wrong with Microsoft, they paid for that battery you borrowed, and my car and my house and...........:D

Advertisement