Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casting a Spell

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Is that meant to be an advertisement for using amazon.co.uk instead or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭sukikettle

I used to be a clairvoyant/psychic I know what I'm talking about

Edit: Shame it didn't warn you that you would get banned or that not reading the charter was a really bad idea.
    Posting privileges revoked for 3 months. Thaedydal

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Bougeoir

Thank you Thaedydal. That crazy kettle has has been a pest on other forums too such as the Atheism&Agnosticism forum! ;) Some people I swear! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well I suggest that you and other posters ( I am looking at you Talliesin ) use the report post function to alert the mods to posts which break the rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Paradox2011

Not too sure if this will/can help, but this may be a start in the right direction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

As much as I hate seeing threads revived for no adequate reason after 2 years, I hadn't seen the kettle rant above until now. Made me lol. Thank you Paradox.

Advertisement