Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tram pub closed????

Options
  • 29-01-2009 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hello

just moved into D8, city end on Bow Lane West. Just across the LUAS track there is a pub called theTRAM, anyone know why its closed????

lw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

it´s been dead for sometime, maybe they´re broke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

email them and they might give you more info

thetraminn at gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Global economic downturn, recession, credit squeeze, Fianna Fail, price of a pint, Dublin Bus and so on and so forth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

I liked the carvery there. Mind you its been at least 2 years since ive been there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I no but cant post on a public forum as I have no evidence to support why its closed,although I do trust the person who told me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Dub13 wrote: »
    I no but cant post on a public forum as I have no evidence to support why its closed,although I do trust the person who told me.
    Come on spill the beans. Now you have created some intrigue.

When posting use words like allegedly and apparently and unknown sources have revealed.

That should cover your ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 littlewopper

just tell us, the jist of it....... 'MR X and MS Y had to go to ZZZZZZ'.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

No big loss

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

It used to be where all the pool fans went to watch matches. It was closed from about last april i think. I heard it was due to there been so many rows in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ste-d-man

Its now re-opened under new management

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭JMCD

ste-d-man wrote: »

Really?? Since when?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

ste-d-man wrote: »

[mod hat on]

I notice you are related to the owners, please, don't use every post to promote the pub. Your two posts so far on Boards.ie have done this.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

If the pub wants to advertise on Boards.ie, they will have to pay like everyone else

Thanks

Des

[mod hat off]

Advertisement