Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sparks.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I get the shakes real bad. I think it comes across as cute.
    Still do sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Wibbs wrote: »
    I would say I want to possess them completely, be part of them, damn near mentally liquidise them and drink them in. Very animalistic for me anyway. Mouth goes dry and then the other way, every part of my body wants to touch every part of theirs.

Ha, so your a Vore that explains it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Had to look that one up. Yep sounds about right, minus the fava beans, but dibs on the chianti. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

This video sums up how i feel...

God damm it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Warm and tingly at the initial attraction, and later on it would be longing, with a desire to be connected in every way with the other. Subsumed, lost, and drowning in each other in an intimate way. Hard to explain really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭fits

Censorsh!t wrote: »
    You're so excited and nervous when you talk to them. You feel sick with butterflies when you're going to meet up with them. You feel depressed and stupid when you get the feeling they dont like you.

so true...

For me, when the eyes meet, sometimes I just want to dissolve in that gaze and stay there. also get the butterfly feeling too. and moodiness.

This video sums up how i feel...

BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭DubLass

Girls never blush with me. :(

Awwwhhhhhhh

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

fits wrote: »
    so true...

For me, when the eyes meet, sometimes I just want to dissolve in that gaze and stay there. also get the butterfly feeling too. and moodiness.
    All good and welcome but the last bit?...... :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

The feeling you get when you know you've met someone you really fancy is the best feeling in the world!

Twice in my life I have kissed a guy and upon kissing them it was almost electric. The butterflies in your stomach just explode and you get this wonderful tingly feeling around them all the time.
    The best is when Its reciprocated and you both have the tingly feeling in your stomach when your around each other.

Also when they touch you, even just an inncoent brush of the hand when your waiting in the line for cinema tickets or something, the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and you want them to touch you again and again.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

^Can totally agree with everything you described there. I still get butterflies after a year. She does too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I had that electric kiss before too! mindblowing. *sighs*

Yes there is a list of reactions and behaviours, no I am not sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

panda100 wrote: »

Twice in my life I have kissed a guy and upon kissing them it was almost electric. The butterflies in your stomach just explode and you get this wonderful tingly feeling around them all the time.

I remember once i was kinda drunk...and i couldnt actually believe it was happening... and i was so scared and happy and excited and "omfggggzzz" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Yep, the butterfly feeling and the anticipation for me. It really is lust though!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Seanies32 wrote: »
    Yep, the butterfly feeling and the anticipation for me. It really is lust though!

I'd say that depends on the type of attraction.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I'd say that depends on the type of attraction.

Indeed, but that's my initial type.

After time, it's slightly more complicated! In a long term relationship, their weaknesses can be just as attractive.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Seanies32 wrote: »
    After time, it's slightly more complicated! In a long term relationship, their weaknesses can be just as attractive.

thats very true. +1

All good and welcome but the last bit?...... :D

Caused by the 'does he or doesnt he' sort of speculation. yeah the moodiness is definitely not welcome. grrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

fits wrote: »
    Caused by the 'does he or doesnt he' sort of speculation. yeah the moodiness is definitely not welcome. grrr.

I know what you mean. When you go out someone, you get maad mood changes, it's awful!

• Advertisement

I go the other way. I calm down a lot. Maybe it's a gender thing at times.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Giddy and Childish. like a little girl. haha, even more so when you know they like you back.

...until you find out they can't grow a set of balls and do something about it.

But i'm not bitter.

I go the other way. I calm down a lot. Maybe it's a gender thing at times.:confused:

Is it calming down or just second guessing too much cos you have an interest ?
    It can happen that a person is more free and open with a person they aren't
    that concerned about what they will think of them but when that shifts
    they become more careful.

No I'd say I actually calm down. I prefer the knowing something is going somewhere or at least moving forward. I open up pretty early actually. Not mad stuff, but I would be pretty open compared to some. TBH careful doesn't really come into it. If I get trampled for it or can feel someone is taking the you know what, well then it's a pity but it's their loss.

That's of course if the other person knows their own mind and isn't playing silly buggers. If I start to feel like I'm second guessing beyond a certain low threshold, it actually turns me off. Emotionally anyway. In which case I get irritated, then lose interest.

The sexual attraction can still run strong sometimes, but I've started to disconnect emotionally. That's unfair on them though, if they are feeling anything. Though it may explain why I've only had the full moon in june skipping through the daisy meadows looking like a shampoo ad love thang twice. That or I think too much. Yea probably the latter. :D

No I'd say I actually calm down. I prefer the knowing something is going somewhere or at least moving forward. I open up pretty early actually. Not mad stuff, but I would be pretty open compared to some. TBH careful doesn't really come into it.

Ah yeah, well some of us bottle it all up and try to appear calm, while storms are brewing inside. opening up is a good thing to be able to do.

Niamho! wrote: »

...until you find out they can't grow a set of balls and do something about it.

Out of interest, why couldn't you grow a set of ovaries and ask him? just saying.

Out of interest, why couldn't you grow a set of ovaries and ask him? just saying.

Because she is a lady and has a right to be wooed. Damn it!

Bah.

wooing's for storybooks.

Bah.

wooing's for storybooks.

Nope it is for big hairy bollicked warriors.

• Advertisement

Any wooing at the rally?

Advertisement