Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C905 speaker problem

Options
  • 29-01-2009 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Argh, well just bought me a sony ericsson c905 from ecell, an ebay store sim free. Ive had it 4 weeks when suddenly the earpiece speaker stopped working. Googled a fix for this thinking it might be a software issue but it turns out it was a common flaw in the first few batches of phones.

Am i the only one who thinks this is ridiculous? It really makes my blood boil that a company would do this let alone in there flagship phone. I have to now deal direct with sony ericsson as ecell dont want to even hear that i have recieved a faulty phone. Anyone have experiance dealing direct with Sony ericsson here? Any advice on the matter?

It seems like itd be a simple task to fix it myself as everytime i hold down the c key the speaker works again meaning its prob just a lose connection. However i cant find any dissasembly guides around the internet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Yea that thread was a handy read but doesnt really explain how i can get it repaired as i didnt purchase it from a store here in ireland. Or am i missing somthing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭billbond4

Your grand, the phone is covered by a two year warranty, so your well inside that.
    Send it off/drop it in to phonemenders or some other authorized SE repair centre

Cheers, the thing is though. How do i go about locating these sony ericson repair centres? I e mailed se during the week and thus far ive heard not a thing :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

• Advertisement

Sound lads, Cheers for all the help. Appreciate it!

Advertisement