Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claiming from Mastercard/Paypal

Options
  • 29-01-2009 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me with a problem I am having. I purchased an item on ebay, the delivery company delivered it to the incorrect address and the package was stolen from this address. I am currently trying to get a refund from the delivery company with little success. People have told me that as I paid for the item on my mastercard through Paypal that I can claim the items value from them. Firstly is this correct and secondly how do you go about it?
    Any info on this would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

My advice would be to ask the company you bought the stolen item from to deliever another one ,to the correct address this time. This is normal procedure were items go missing in UK and involves a signed signiture at your door .Not quite sure about getting a refund from mastercard/paypal cuz never had that particular problem .

Advertisement