Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petrol / Diesel, whats the difference?

Options
  • 29-01-2009 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Aparrantly this is the question being asked by the guy who filled diesel in the petrol tanks up at the filling station on Mail Coach Road.

Me heard there was a few cars broken down lined up on the road there today..

Clever eh?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

must have been euskalheria filling the tanks (somebody revved an engine there?):D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Big_Mac, I'm gonna have to say it... "pic's or it didn't happen" :pac:

How many cars were effected?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

*grumbles something about someone with the IQ of a turnip having a job when they're so thin on the ground*

I mean, really. Nepotism, must be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Big_Mac, I'm gonna have to say it... "pic's or it didn't happen" :pac:

How many cars were effected?

No Pic's I'm afraid. Only sayin what I heard. Could be wrong....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

On the front of the Pillar of fine journalism, the Sligo Post. Said that cars broke down outside the station, and also on the Dual Carriageway. They covered the costs and also replacment cars whilst getting them repaired

• Advertisement
Advertisement