Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blackberry storm on Vodafone prepay

• 29-01-2009 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi just looking for some guidance. Got a contract free Storm at Christmas and set it up with a prepay card. I have a pearl bb for work amf was going to use this for browsing on the train. Sites like boards.ie and facebook and gmail are blocked by the work phone. I went
    Prepay on the Storm because I could not justify 50 a month on a casual browsing toy! (I would go for an iphone if I could!)

Anyway my query is - is there anyway for me to get the gmail client working on the storm using Vodafone prepay - and keeping it within the 99c daily charge

Sorry if this is an old question - looked around but saw nothing similar

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭rordeb

Anyone out there able to help with this one? As would also like to get google maps working also. I know and have no need for the BB service which I know you have to subscribe to.

Advertisement