Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help quick re: Changing ryanair flight

• 29-01-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

I have a return ticket to Bremen from Dublin next May. However, I now need to fly to Berlin instead. I can still fly home from Bremen though.

Does anyone know how easy it is to change flights with Ryanair? Have to change a flight in May from Dublin-Bremen to Dublin-Berlin. Will I be refunded my money from the original flight and will I have to buy a new ticket? Or can I just change flights?

Would I just be better off buying a single to berlin and using the second part of my return ticket (Dublin-Bremen) to come home? Or can I do this - use only the second half of a return ticket.

Sorry for all the Qs, need to know this pretty quickly. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Foggy43

Ryanair T&C's

Flight and name changes

* Flight dates, times and routes are changeable (subject to seat availability). If booked online the rate of £24/€25 per one way flight/per person applies or if booked at an airport or reservation centre the rate of £52/€55 per one way flight /per person applies. In addition, to these flight change fees, any price difference between the original total price paid and the lowest total price available at the time of the flight change is charged. Please note that if the total price on the new flight is lower, no refund will be made.
    * Flight changes (subject to seat availability) can be made up to 4 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time either online or via a reservation centre (subject to opening hours). Internet/web only fares cannot be booked when flight changes are made through an airport or reservation centre. No flight changes can be made to a reservation once a passenger has checked in for a flight.
    * A passenger name can be changed online at the rate of £95/€100 or via the airport or reservation centre at the rate of £142.50/€150. Name changes can be made up to 4 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time either online or via a reservation centre (subject to opening hours. Any name change made to a flight reservation must be for that individual passenger’s complete flight itinerary.
    * ELV cannot be accepted, on line, as payment for flight or name changes. Passengers wishing to pay for a change a flight or name change using ELV should contact the German reservations department on 0190 170 100 (calls cost €0.62 per minute). ELV payments can only be accepted up to 10 days prior to the flight departure. Web fares/

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭helpmeplease

Thanks. Is it possible to change the outbound flight to Berlin and then fly home from Bremen, as per my original booking?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Your probably best off to just buy yourself another single to Berlin and then use the return of your existing booking to get back.

Advertisement