Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathbeggan Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

problems that are sorted on site should stay on site, this isnt the place to reopen them

sorry i missed it, working days this weekend...will be there next weekend though..i think Apex and RATS took the radar station in 2mins 28seconds ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

ravey wrote: »
    As i said before, all sorted on site, and thats the place for it. :)
    Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Owen Smiths Birthday Bandits...... 1 hr 15 mins
    ATF......................................... 1 hr 40 mins
    Band of Hawks, plus friends.......... 1 hr 45 mins

Looks like its going to be hard to beat that frist time, they must have drank some rocket feul before hand ( or defening team were useless). I thought ATF did a great job attacking seemed they did it a lot quicker then the hawks. They changed my view of that game, didn't really like it the frist time with the hawks was too long but i think ATF are a much more aggressive team which i think speeded it up a bit. (Less time reloading maybe)

Some great games this sunday teams were pretty evenly matched i think which makes for good games.

Looking forward to putting Apex and the R.A.T.S on the list see how we get on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Looks like its going to be hard to beat that frist time, they must have drank some rocket feul before hand ( or defening team were useless). I thought ATF did a great job attacking seemed they did it a lot quicker then the hawks. They changed my view of that game, didn't really like it the frist time with the hawks was too long but i think ATF are a much more aggressive team which i think speeded it up a bit. (Less time reloading maybe)

Some great games this sunday teams were pretty evenly matched i think which makes for good games.

That ATF time would have been atleast 20 minutes shorter if it wasnt for me and brendan setting up under the cabin lol..we stopped atleast 5 charge parties:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Na think it was 15 mins and 21 mins this week...which usually the average game times. Last we were lucky in the fact we had the majority of our team out :p

So hopefully next Sunday we can get our teams names upon that board :D

c'mon ye know ye wanna............its a rat trap bernie and you'v been caught.......theres plenty of new digi camo over in<snip>

• Advertisement

problems that are sorted on site should stay on site, this isnt the place to reopen them

sorry i missed it, working days this weekend...will be there next weekend though..i think Apex and RATS took the radar station in 2mins 28seconds ;)
    DAZ DAZ DAZ..TUT TUT .you know the protocol and the S.O.P...
    always put the rats in a sentence first..:rolleyes:..demo....ie. R.A.T.SQUAD then apex......end of demo.carry on.
    huhaaa.

who are o.s.b.bandits????????????????

hahaha...very sorry command master chief huha

but im very much lookin forward to RATS and Apex attackin the skirmish...i think we could be the first side to break 1 hour HUHA

hahaha...very sorry command master chief huha

but im very much lookin forward to RATS and Apex attackin the skirmish...i think we could be the first side to break 1 hour HUHA

absol...fekkin..lutly...
    all ye need for that game is loads of mags on hand and batterys in pouch and then just drive drive respawn and drive.
    hell yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaa.

we'll sort it out for when we have our full squad out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Rat squad wrote: »
    c'mon ye know ye wanna............its a rat trap bernie and you'v been caught.......theres plenty of new digi camo over in<snip>

Haha dont worry about it we have our Strips we dont need no digi camo :D

The lads who hold the top score were a birthday group that came down who had never played before so they just charged, they werent very tactical about their approach but they hold the lead! :p

Ok well lets sort this ou 5th of April Apex and Rats head out and get our position on that leader board. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

hold our heads down in shame a birthday group hold the top score and never gamed before thats like a reclaim the streets head winning top gear lap record....
    oooo the shame of it all....

mafiaboy wrote: »
    hold our heads down in shame a birthday group hold the top score and never gamed before thats like a reclaim the streets head winning top gear lap record....
    oooo the shame of it all....

True but the quality off play on their part really wasnt up to standard as the other teams they just ran at the ambushers which is the best way to do it like :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Good point,

The run and respawn element is something that could be improved. Having guys just run at you like sacrifical lambs isnt great play IMO. I mean the other day we had a guy come up with the m60 out in the open which was easy to pick off.
    Granted its been done in war but you dont respawn in that :)

I think the attacking team should have limited lives aswell. Saying that given the length of the course, it should be a decent number of respawns--15-20.

However, being devils advocate on myself this leans more into the Milsim side of things!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

True but the quality off play on their part really wasnt up to standard as the other teams they just ran at the ambushers which is the best way to do it like :rolleyes:

Yep I was there it was like a scene from stalingrad. Human wave assault with infinite respawns you just run out of bb's and interest when the opposition just respawns and runs back at ya.

In the end I ran out of bb's and didnt bother to respawn. Thats not to say I didnt enjoy the scenario it was good craic and makes for a nice long game but human wave assault is always an option for the attackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Ok well lets sort this ou 5th of April Apex and Rats head out and get our position on that leader board. ;)[/quote]

Sounds like a plan but should have been typed as fallows :

5th of April Apex and R.A.T.S head out and get our position on the leader board.

5th of April Apex and R.A.T.S head out and get our position on the leader board.

good call dude :P

oh and as first timers im sure they where takin alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of there hits:P
    5th of april the big one in g-tac in galway east meets west was gonna try get the team over for that gatherin.
    how ye fixed?
    any rats get your appliacation in to the boss asap.
    huhaa

Ok well lets sort this ou 5th of April Apex and Rats head out and get our position on that leader board. ;)

Sounds like a plan but should have been typed as fallows :

5th of April Apex and R.A.T.S head out and get our position on the leader board.[/quote]

all two of ye

Rathbeggan
    Airsoft
    Tactical
    Squad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭madduke

apex are marked men........ ha ha:)

hahaha....its only a matter of time before they become RATS

Ah, integration and cross breeding! Wonderful stuff. Just get yerselves organized and give it a serious go!
    Well we are all set for tomorrow, its gonna be cold......if youre standing still ! With that in mind, we have devised a clever warmer upper game which we hope youll enjoy. Games start at 10am, gates open from 9am.
    PLUS...... we are expecting some important visitors at lunchtime! Watch this space! See yall in the mornin dudes.
    Ravey:D

Ah, integration and cross breeding! Wonderful stuff. Just get yerselves organized and give it a serious go!
    Well we are all set for tomorrow, its gonna be cold......if youre standing still ! With that in mind, we have devised a clever warmer upper game which we hope youll enjoy. Games start at 10am, gates open from 9am.
    PLUS...... we are expecting some important visitors at lunchtime! Watch this space! See yall in the mornin dudes.

My eyebrow is raised in curiousty!:rolleyes: that post is shrouded in mystery :p

:D:D
    My eyebrow is raised in curiousty!:rolleyes: that post is shrouded in mystery :p

Yes Mystery indeed! But sure isnt that half the fun? Like not knowing what lies ahead of your patrol when you cross over the next ridge!!!!!:D:D

ITS THE MORNIN!

well who where the mystery visitors??????????????????????
    see ye sun mornin men;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

Rat squad wrote: »
    well who where the mystery visitors??????????????????????
    see ye sun mornin men;)

was boyzone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

moggser wrote: »
    was boyzone

If it was they've really let themselves go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

they have dave..... they certainly have but not as bad as you know who ha ha ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement