Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathbeggan Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

madduke wrote: »
    it's a rat trap baby..............

and youve been caught :p

you heading down wayne?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭madduke

you heading down wayne?
    ye cant get away to galway. so watch out rathbeggan. roll on sunday:)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭AndyWhite

Are any of the Rats or Apex going down to Galway? Its looking like we could all get to play together on Sunday!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

AndyWhite wrote: »
    Are any of the Rats or Apex going down to Galway? Its looking like we could all get to play together on Sunday!:D

not a chance...leaving to drive there at like 6 or 7 then playing a full day followed by a 3/4 hour drive back? or i can get up at 8.30 and be in Rathbeggan before 9....the choice is simple Rathbeggan :p

• Advertisement

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    not a chance...leaving to drive there at like 6 or 7 then playing a full day followed by a 3/4 hour drive back? or i can get up at 8.30 and be in Rathbeggan before 9....the choice is simple Rathbeggan :p
    Ye iron the hivis. Time for work ha ha. No rathbeggan is the place to be. hot tea' coffee pies. (And a seat to sit on) know what i mean???????????:D

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭AndyWhite

Ye iron the hivis. Time for work ha ha. No rathbeggan is the place to be. hot tea' coffee pies. (And a seat to sit on) know what i mean???????????:D

Haha, yeah! im lookin forward to this weekend now! I wonder who we'll be up against this time?:rolleyes:

AndyWhite wrote: »
    Haha, yeah! im lookin forward to this weekend now! I wonder who we'll be up against this time?:rolleyes:
    Apex if they have the bottle ha ha. mite see them comming in there new hivis vest's ha ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

GOOD FEW OF THE RATS RECON PARTY GOIN TO G-TAC.
    HAVE TO SPREAD OUR TAILS AGAINST THE WEST AND PLAY WITH THE BEST,
    HUAHH

cant make g-tac now myself but will be in rathbeggan tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

We wish you well RATS and were sure youll all represent yourselves well in the field. Safe Drivin.
    As for those who cant go and dont wanna go and are too tired to go, well you know you can crawl out of bed and get to us within a few minutes. Games start at ten sharp, and by all accounts we will have a good crowd tomorrow. Allegedly its the last fine day for a while, so pack up, charge up and boogie on down. See yall in the crosshairs! Ravey:D

see you in the mornin Dave :cool:

ravey wrote: »
    As for those who cant go and dont wanna go and are too tired to go, well you know you can crawl out of bed and get to us within a few minutes.

I wonder who that was aimed at? :rolleyes:

great days gaming up there today, the new patrol game was brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

yea it sounded like it was going to be good alright. Could only do the half day though which was still fun. Bomb game was good craic! :)

glad you enjoyed the day

glad you enjoyed the day

I know i did! :p The new patrol game is great craic Dave definitaly keeper! and a new record to add to the books....Radar station 3minutes again doesnt meet the old 2.28 but ah well still good! :D

yeah, was a superb game...we were playin well today for sure

great days gaming up there today, the new patrol game was brilliant
    you can say that again my head is still sore. ha ha. :o

they got a fair shock when we popped out of the ditch like that :D

• Advertisement

We wish you well RATS and were sure youll all represent yourselves well in the field. Safe Drivin.
    As for those who cant go and dont wanna go and are too tired to go, well you know you can crawl out of bed and get to us within a few minutes. Games start at ten sharp, and by all accounts we will have a good crowd tomorrow. Allegedly its the last fine day for a while, so pack up, charge up and boogie on down. See yall in the crosshairs! Ravey:D

g-tac was great for a change, and great games , hospitality and burgers. but ye cant beat RATHBEGGAN for diverSity in terrain and multi games. and covered seating area by the oul pot belly stove.
    lookin forward to next sun.
    cant make any where on the 19th , the chief of staff has plans for me and sam on that sun.(inlaws)

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    I wonder who that was aimed at? :rolleyes:
    glad to see your folks dident waste all that money on yer education....
    and ye worked that one out all by yer lonsome:D.
    heard ye all perfomed well on sun.and there was MORE THAN 2 OF YE???
    well done guys
    huahh;)

lookin forward to sunday myself

lookin forward to sunday myself
    sunday is the day. the rest of the week is a blur.......... roll on sunday.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

BIG LETTERS!
    No airsoft at Rathbeggan next weekend, Easter. Games resume as normal the following weekend. Sorry guys but we advertised an Easter Family Weekend and we gotta do it! Ravey

they got a fair shock when we popped out of the ditch like that :D
    have to say the bin was good. but it didn,t half stink when i got home.. even the dog didn,t want to know me ha ha:D

ah no!!!!!!!!!!!

have to say the bin was good. but it didn,t half stink when i got home.. even the dog didn,t want to know me ha ha:D

haha, they werent expectin that

BIG LETTERS!
    No airsoft at Rathbeggan next weekend, Easter. Games resume as normal the following weekend. Sorry guys but we advertised an Easter Family Weekend and we gotta do it! Ravey
    Well it has to be done so. fair is fair.

• Advertisement

yeah, pity though, was looking forward to it but these things hafta be done

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement