Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathbeggan Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

ravey wrote: »
    BIG LETTERS!
    No airsoft at Rathbeggan next weekend, Easter. Games resume as normal the following weekend. Sorry guys but we advertised an Easter Family Weekend and we gotta do it! Ravey

Sorry man! Gotta look after all my customers. Even the Bunny Hunters could be airsofters soon! We will however be promoting Airsoft on both Days with a target range and demo, so if youre really in need of dressin up and gettin down you could help us promote the sport! Giz a buzz or a pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

that sounds good too dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭madduke

i will be in bettystown for the weekend. (kids and stuff). Will have to hide the m15 in the boot of the car. so if ye heading any where let me know. and i will be there..:rolleyes:

no probs duke...pm me your number there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Good luck with your firing range ravey, I'd be down to you to scare the kiddies with the multicam but I'm afraid I have to sit on a plane for 11 hours instead. Epic fail.

Seeya in a couple of weeks :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Good luck with your firing range ravey, I'd be down to you to scare the kiddies with the multicam but I'm afraid I have to sit on a plane for 11 hours instead. Epic fail.

Seeya in a couple of weeks :-)
    U.S.OF A??????????
    JUST THINK OF ALL the airsoft goodies ye can get over there.....:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I just had to delete a shed load of post here lads.

If you wish to discuss a paticular airsoft site do it in the correct thread and do not spam another thread.

Infractions have been handed out for this mess.

aof2793 Banned for 1 week for abusive posts

BIG LETTERS!
    No airsoft at Rathbeggan next weekend, Easter. Games resume as normal the following weekend. Sorry guys but we advertised an Easter Family Weekend and we gotta do it! Ravey
    Sorry, just refreshing this message as it was lost in the melee! And thank you Master!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

Hey Ravey any chance of opening up rathbeggen for airsoft on easter monday or is is that a bunny hunters day?

SenDog wrote: »
    Hey Ravey any chance of opening up rathbeggen for airsoft on easter monday or is is that a bunny hunters day?

Sorry man, bunny hunters BIG day! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

Ah Well no prob found out drog airsoft is open that day:)

airsoftHuge interest in our Intro to Airsoft Stand which was manned all weekend here at Rathbeggan. Ive printed out a list of game sites which we are giving out to likely tryers, but id like to vamp it up a bit. So could site owners send me a paragraph of basic info, location, price, etc. Also, could all the retailers make sure we have your cards on site. They fly out.
    There is a huge hunger out there, judging by the responses, and we have the footfall and the observation area. Good reports from the RATS on their day with Bren, and Im sure the Red Barn invasion today will produce the same! Ravey:D:D:D

good stuff Dave, lookin forward to gettin back out on site though due to a broken and dislocated big toe i might only be available to marshal for the next couple of weeks if you need the hand

GREAT STUFF DAVE,
    LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING ON THE OUL HOME TURF THIS WEEK.
    WILL BE SUBMITTING FULL REPORT TO YOU ON SUN.ABOUT RED BARN
    (ALL GOOD):)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Great weekend this weekend seen loads of good sites but still looking forward to getting back to rathbeggan.... Unfortunately won't be there this weekend but i will be raring to go for the fallowing one!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

God damn, p****d i missed red barn now. Yea, all things permitting i should have a nice surprise for this weekend and i cant wait ta get back to rathbeggan. I also sincerely regret my 2 months absence from airsoft:(

DAMN INLAWS:mad::mad::mad:.....cant make rathbeggan this sat/sun was lookin forward to gettin a day in this weekend.but marriage =wife=inlaws=birthdays=
    no airsoft:mad:
    ah well could do with a rest:rolleyes:

you'll be fully refreshed for the followin weekend ;)

you'll be fully refreshed for the followin weekend ;)
    looks like myself and a few more rats will be there sunday. to keep up the good work. so time to set them rat traps baby. :cool:

i have to wait till next tuesday to be cleared by the hospital to play again :(

• Advertisement

i have to wait till next tuesday to be cleared by the hospital to play again :(
    cant wait to have the team in full. rathbeggan better watch out. RATS everywhere:)

well the dutch are here in just over 2 weeks so have to be organised for that

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Yea, all things permitting i should have a nice surprise for this weekend

I am guessing a grenade lancher!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

well the dutch are here in just over 2 weeks so have to be organised for that

Nearly forgot about that. When are they over?

hey lads ,
    played a half day test day at the lakes on fri, dave and the boys have set up a new alpha base its brill plenty of hard cover and a central pillbox to defend,
    its not too easy to take or defend and the games where evenly matched on the attack and defend.very enjoyable:p
    it would be brill for a midweek game area for a few hrs in these late eves.......:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    wadda say davey wanna do a poll?

Cheers Mate, well the test games were good, but i think today really proved it. Alpha is now really something. Balanced to attack and defend, and then when we added a combined "attack and defend "with Charlie as the target, we got ourselves a game!
    For those of you who havent been here for a couple of weeks, the leaves they is a comin! Now Rathbeggan steps into the woodland scene. Games tomorrow will include, Radar Station, Six Skirmish Patrol, Alpha Mission and Skyline Patrol. See yall.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Just to give an update on current leaderboards and what not....

Radar Station Best Takeover Time:

Team: Apex + R.A.T.S
    Time: 2.32minutes (note there was only 14 Rats and 20 defenders)

Alpha Takeover Time:

Team: Unkown/Walk on
    Time: 3.34minutes (even team numbers)

Alpha Hold time:

Team: Unkown/Walk on
    Time: 16.22minutes (even team numbers)

Just so ye all know the records to bet next time you pop down :p

Just a bit of Hot News for ye all.
    As and from Next Wednesday, the 29th, we will be holding evening games here at Rathbeggan and the best news is that its only going to be €10 walk on charge.
    We are hoping that we can use this game time for more experienced players, along with those teams that might show an interest!
    Further details and our new contact number are on the website now.
    www.rathbegganairsoft.com
    :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

might finally get a chance to use those crack sticks and torch! :p

• Advertisement

Just a bit of Hot News for ye all.
    As and from Next Wednesday, the 29th, we will be holding evening games here at Rathbeggan and the best news is that its only going to be €10 walk on charge.
    We are hoping that we can use this game time for more experienced players, along with those teams that might show an interest!
    Further details and our new contact number are on the website now.
    www.rathbegganairsoft.com
    :D:D:D:D

Indeed, theres every chance that we may drift towards night games if this proves popular. :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement