Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rathbeggan Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

I have a reward two words.........

Firing squad......!!

ye the jammy bartewrd dident even know he won the pistol game......robbed:mad:
    i tellya robbed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 adamkane1962

I love my class dancing in that video I think i deserve an award for my efforts:cool:
    Jack you should be put down ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Hope to get down tomorrow Dave again except i'll be the only one on my team there as far as i know:(
    anyway i'll be locked and loaded in the morning:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

mle1324 wrote: »
    Hope to get down tomorrow Dave again except i'll be the only one on my team there as far as i know:(
    anyway i'll be locked and loaded in the morning:D

If your team is looking for a challenge try get them out on the sunday! Sundays is usaully our teams day ;)

But we'll have you on the saturday none the less :p

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    If your team is looking for a challenge try get them out on the sunday! Sundays is usaully our teams day ;)

But we'll have you on the saturday none the less :p

trying to get the team out is a challenge as it is:mad:,but i couldent care less anymore.but still i'll be enjoying myself tomorrow:)

trying to get the team out is a challenge as it is:mad:,but i couldent care less anymore.but still i'll be enjoying myself tomorrow:)

Only way to do it ;)

Only way to do it ;)

Exactly,see you tomorrow;):P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

We are all set for tomorrows games people! Dunno what the weather holds in store, but hey.........who cares!
    Gonna run a long game early on so try get here on time gentlemen.
    Wing Commander Ravey Mc Mullet

ravey wrote: »
    We are all set for tomorrows games people! Dunno what the weather holds in store, but hey.........who cares!
    Gonna run a long game early on so try get here on time gentlemen.
    Wing Commander Ravey Mc Mullet

whats the story with the Range Rover?

think the RATS are out in force for SUN any challengers to grace the leader board.
    c,mon guys you take aim teams need the practice.:P

• Advertisement

Rat squad wrote: »
    think the RATS are out in force for SUN any challengers to grace the leader board.
    c,mon guys you take aim teams need the practice.:P

i might be out on Sunday aswell as Sat with team on Sunday hopefully and your right teams do need to practice espically mine.:pac:

whats the story with the Range Rover?
    Ehhhhh...... Yer man put it back together to get it over here and i think he fell in love with it again! Idiot! Think his birds dad owns a petrol company!
    Not to worry, im sure theyll be dumpin them in the hedges shortly!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

OH noes no scrimin' for again this sunday stupid operation. goin mad here need to shoot somthin' !:mad:

Great games today lads,at least the rain held off for the first half of the day:).might be back tomorrow but still not to sure on a lift:confused:.Thanks again best airsoft day i had in a good while:D.

Great games today lads,at least the rain held off for the first half of the day:).might be back tomorrow but still not to sure on a lift:confused:.Thanks again best airsoft days i had in a goos while:D.

Thanks man we aim to please! ;)

For all of those attending tomorrow we have a new games layout!!!

Instead of just playing random regular games we are now playing scenario based games with all your favourite intergrated into one giant skirmish!

The records are still there however we have a new record board up in the lodge just waiting to have its cherry popped with the new scenario planned for tomorrow!

So hail, rain or shine come down locked and loaded and get your name up on the record board! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Just as a matter of interest did you start the team with friends or people you met on a site?

Any mp5 mags found today, lost one on wed at alpha, also lost one beforw in charlie, so there are two mid sitting somewhere on the site belong to me, they are midcaps.

Just as a matter of interest did you start the team with friends or people you met on a site?

Any mp5 mags found today, lost one on wed at alpha, also lost one beforw in charlie, so there are two mid sitting somewhere on the site belong to me, they are midcaps.

Haha i know where that is going!:rolleyes:

they metal by any chance? think one of the lads found one today! it was rustef to boot but a wirebrush and silcone oil can sort that right out!:p

I didnt start the team but i am more less running it now and no, how it started was my uncles mate and Lito started it but have never came out to any game other the one back in March up in Rathbeggan when we had never even decided on a name but last week there was 7 of us up in Red Barn and that is the most that have ever went out.(i know its stupit) but i am going to see this week who is doing the Take Aim cup and take things from there.I mean like i was the only one on my team there today.:( so it does feel stupit although those newbie lads that were on the Red Team today are interesed in joining so...

There was a MP5 mag found at Alpha today but it was all rusty and it did not look like it was there since Wednesday:)

EDIT:Just saw Bernie Mac comment about mag.

they metal by any chance? think one of the lads found one today! it was rustef to boot but a wirebrush and silcone oil can sort that right out!:p

the mag was metal, usually my mags have rust on them when i open up my bag the fallowing weekend after. Sure i will haved a look at it tommorrow, think i lost it at the top of alpha where the attackers start.

• Advertisement

yeah it was around there or along the rolling assault! sure take a look tomorrow when your down!;)

Think we'll have a good crowd tomorrow so. Great new game layout as Bernie Mac says. We're well on our way to MILSIM!:D
    Ive been looking at a couple of scenarios which could run a full day, but are peolple up for Milsim or are ye happy with our games as they go?
    Can we do a poll? As is well known, i can barely type, so i havent a clue how to set up a poll.......... assistance anyone?:o
    Heavy rain tonight, so we can do mangrove scenarios!

Think we'll have a good crowd tomorrow so. Great new game layout as Bernie Mac says. We're well on our way to MILSIM!:D
    Ive been looking at a couple of scenarios which could run a full day, but are peolple up for Milsim or are ye happy with our games as they go?
    Can we do a poll? As is well known, i can barely type, so i havent a clue how to set up a poll.......... assistance anyone?:o
    Heavy rain tonight, so we can do mangrove scenarios!

I thought that the new games layout werent bad at all,save alot of time i think:)

ilost a hi cap metal mp5 mag on wed night.
    and a sti tactical pistol mag.:(

oh and about a stone in weight and liquid

I got em both with the tractor and topper this evenin!:D

I got em both with the tractor and topper this evenin!:D

ahhh... nothing survives the TOPPER...:eek:

• Advertisement

A few MILSIM days wud b nice Dave!Im up for it anyways!:D

ok rats, heres whats happening 2nd set of camo was nominated today modeled by bernimac in a post from toherinater to come later,it looks great.
    we were thinking of desert tiger stripe/ or there is another one that spotted on ehobby asia desert digi . will try get group buy discount.
    what say you...im swayed by the tiger stripe cos it has a bit of green in.
    but can we have a RATS vote?????????????its not very expensive either $30.0
    per set advertised.

oooh yum me tinks tiger stripe is better paddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

jaysus, very tuff choice...i prefer the desert digi but i like both so i really dont mind at all

I personally chose the desert stripes for the winter in the 'beggan because its darker than the US digi gear and is just the right sade of the grass as i demonstarted earlier today! perfect for the winter games!

Just while I'm here thanks everyone for coming out yesterday and for great games played! We hope you all enjoyed the new scenario themed gaming rather than just skirmish gaming! I know i enjoyed the first half of the day :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 adamkane1962

alri lads i think the tiger stripe is nicer only cos i dont like tat neck on the digi but both look good and ill go with either

oh bernie mac and ravey games wer great this sunday idea that your playing a scenario is great gives the games that extra bit of excitement
    you also get more games and thats great
    and dave i would be well up for a milsim havn't done one yet and dying to give it a try

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭AndyWhite

Tiger stripe, definitely! More practical i think and it will be pretty much unique to our team id say.

AndyWhite wrote: »
    Tiger stripe, definitely! More practical i think and it will be pretty much unique to our team id say.
    ye so was the woodland digi when we first got it.

i emailed ehobbyasia to see what sort of group buy deal they will do.
    i am awaiting reply i,ll keep ye posted .
    any ideas on head dress, ie boonie:bushat:
    i was thinking that ghillie head and shoulder cover would look reall cool in the winter,
    what say you, we could get the sendog workin on them.

I personally chose the desert stripes for the winter in the 'beggan because its darker than the US digi gear and is just the right sade of the grass as i demonstarted earlier today! perfect for the winter games!

Just while I'm here thanks everyone for coming out yesterday and for great games played! We hope you all enjoyed the new scenario themed gaming rather than just skirmish gaming! I know i enjoyed the first half of the day :p

speakin of demonstrated, where's toher with the pics.

I'm a boonie man to be honest if i need a head dress I can rig one up on site that morning there is always laods of grass fresh cut or growing around the site :p

the digi looks like it wud be a better fit , also we could go RATS digi desert, and RATPEX TIGER DESERT.
    WE NEED TO DO A COLLECTION TO GET TOHER THE MONEY FOR THREAD TO GET HIS PATCH PUT IN THE RIGHT PLACE .......:P
    OFF HIS POCKET

Well I'm still keeping my stripes...they look well with the highvis!

as i said, ill go with either, i dont mind at all

Sorry about the delay internet not working.

6300_1082122138299_1383705573_30200392_6590647_n.jpg

You can see it works well with the cut grass behind him.

Daz, pictures are too big to send by e-mail did that other link work?

i like that, looks very well

no niall, didnt work but you can try resizing them on either tinypic or photobucket if you get a chance

• Advertisement

i like that, looks very well

no niall, didnt work but you can try resizing them on either tinypic or photobucket if you get a chance

Thanks darren but what do you think of the camo pattern? :p

Thanks darren but what do you think of the camo pattern? :p
    LMFAO
    ffs BRUNO-MAC
    YE IM 100% tiger stripe, for me looks good(the camo bruno).:P

Pattern looks really good goes well with limey green grasses in rathbeggen better than desert digi! tiger stripes got my vote!:)

SenDog wrote: »
    Pattern looks really good goes well with limey green grasses in rathbeggen better than desert digi! tiger stripes got my vote!:)
    wtf............... limey green grasses:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::cool:
    fukkin farmers.:P

Kizz mah ass:p anywho sud b up on sunday

hey will you be der on wed???????????
    also will ye make me a rag head ghillie wig for me mask.

Maybe have to ask me ma the cut from operation might rip apart wit all the runnin around ye know.Do you want ghillie to come over the mask or just the top and back of ur head?

Maybe have to ask me ma the cut from operation might rip apart wit all the runnin around ye know.Do you want ghillie to come over the mask or just the top and back of ur head?
    top back and sides pls.
    maybe you should heal for a bit longer to be sure.

thats de plan will do that head thing prob ly have it done by sun Do u what a baseball hcap wit ghilie stuff on top+sides+back wud tat do? got loada hats round here!

• Advertisement

thats de plan will do that head thing prob ly have it done by sun Do u what a baseball hcap wit ghilie stuff on top+sides+back wud tat do? got loada hats round here!
    the hat wont fit over the mask, can ye do it loose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement