Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rathbeggan Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

Yep will do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

My votes on the desert tiger, colour is closer to the dry grass of winter. Plus its got the extra style factor:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Sound for the games tonight lads excellent play really enjoyed it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 adamkane1962

alri rats 4 anybody tat wasnt in rathbeggan 2ni heading to red barn this sunday ive room 4 1 more in my car if ye need a lift meeting at paddys pet shop claws and paws at 9.15 if ur up 4 it give us a shout

great games 2ni lads vip was class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 368 ✭✭Ironman Collie

Major thanks to everyone for the welcome given to me from Rathbeggan last night.

I was the guy from Drogheda raining havoc with the grenade launcher last night.

The games were very well executed and game turnaround was very quick and I must say the players were very honourable with their hits and play, you are all a credit to airsoft.

I particularly liked the last VIP game, great gameplay and organised teamwork.

I very much look forward to playing there again soon.

Shoot you later
    Collie

• Advertisement

Major thanks to everyone for the welcome given to me from Rathbeggan last night.

The games were very well executed and game turnaround was very quick and I must say the players were very honourable with their hits and play, you are all a credit to airsoft.

Shoot you later
    Collie

Cheers man we aim to please hope to see you again soon :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

Shoot you later
    Collie

glad you enjoyed it chief, hope to see you again soon

Hey adam can I go with ya? Ill meet at paddys shop no bother:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

alri rats 4 anybody tat wasnt in rathbeggan 2ni heading to red barn this sunday ive room 4 1 more in my car if ye need a lift meeting at paddys pet shop claws and paws at 9.15 if ur up 4 it give us a shout

great games 2ni lads vip was class

hey PEABRAIN......campus filling stn dunshaughlin....:confused:

doh...remember.

Shoot you later
    Collie
    hey collie great to play along side ye wed,eve .
    you showed great execution and honour in your play,
    you and your team are welcome anytime .
    paddy

• Advertisement

alri sen yeah no bother you can come wit me wer meating at campus garage at 9.15

sorry paddy i forgot the name of the garage so i just said ur shop ha

okie doke see u then adam

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

Any chance one of the Rats has a spare m4 that I could borrow for sunday?? Mines still in the shop atm =( and the others broken two...g&g and king arms ive such bad luck...

i have a m15 spr if ye want

Any chance one of the Rats has a spare m4 that I could borrow for sunday?? Mines still in the shop atm =( and the others broken two...g&g and king arms ive such bad luck...
    danny i ;ll have the mp5 aswell as the 249 i hope, lad.
    bring some smoke.........:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭CapedCrusader

Hi Guys,

Do you have games every evening at 6:30? What evenings tend to be the best?

Thanks

Only every wednesday night we play at 6:30 show up on a sunday and get to know everyone first though:D

hey sen have ye made the ghillie yet

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭CapedCrusader

Hi SenDog - thanks for the reply - will do!

danny i ;ll have the mp5 aswell as the 249 i hope, lad.
    bring some smoke.........

will do just made 4, might have more will see tonight
    i have a m15 spr if ye want
    Yeah please I have about 12 m4 mags stacked on my window staring at me, as apposed to the 4 mid cap mp5 mags that I have/have to find and we all know im not light on the finger so it makes more sence to try borrow an m4/m16 so if you have the space bring it along thanks, if not no worries

anyways thanks guys ill see you all tomorrow

- Dan

• Advertisement

bring some smoke...
    danny smoke will be a major tool in the barn wait and see.
    especially the court yard.
    you need about about 4 alone to smoke the yard out.

bring some smoke...
    danny smoke will be a major tool in the barn wait and see.
    especially the court yard.
    you need about about 4 alone to smoke the yard out.

Dont know if I can manage more than four today, but ill try my best runnin low on supplies =( lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

hey will you be open tomorrow? i might go with a few freinds havnt gone airsoft in a long time not scince me and 8 freinds had the whole of hrta to ourselves with no marshal (good times)!!!
    but rathbeggan would have to be my favourite

hey will you be open tomorrow? i might go with a few freinds havnt gone airsoft in a long time not scince me and 8 freinds had the whole of hrta to ourselves with no marshal (good times)!!!

Yeap its open but the majority of the Rats will be down at Red Barn so not sure what the numbers would be like, Ian will be working he'll have something for you to do =D

We will all be back out there next sunday tho if you would rather join us all then

Ravey usually gets on in the evening and post what the numbers will be like so maybe check back then

Adam ghillie is sittin here lookin at meh

Yes we are open games START at 10 so make sure you are down earlier so you can get chronoed and teamed up before then because the longer you wait the less games you get in.

Sadly you won't have the site to yourself we aim to have a minimum of 3 marhsals each day. :p

Hi Guys,

Do you have games every evening at 6:30? What evenings tend to be the best?

Thanks

No man sorry we only do games on a wednesday and it by request only ie you have to show up on a weekend and ask you of the marshals to get an invite. Wednesday night are for team training and experienced players only NO RENTALS. The only marhsals on a wednesday are in game marshals. :D

And finally...:p

Thanks to the Hawks for coming down and a greats morning of gaming! Great to see you guys out again and to watch you play! ;)

And as an aside the Hawk (sorry forgot your name :o) who lost an m4 mag in Charlie we found the mag and is sitting in the lodge waiting for you.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Bernie Mac wrote: »

Thanks to the Hawks for coming down and a greats morning of gaming! Great to see you guys out again and to watch you play! ;)

Thanks dude. Was actually only my first time on the site today (yes, to my eternal shame!) and really enjoyed it. Really great site and marshalling was excellent, will deffo be back soon! Was really enjoying the games and it was a shame I had to leave so early (had to go to work:().
    Because I was there for such a short time I never got a chance to figure out who was who but I promise I'll introduce myself next time! Shoot y'all soon I hope & thanks again! :)

• Advertisement

Thanks dude. Was actually only my first time on the site today (yes, to my eternal shame!) and really enjoyed it. Really great site and marshalling was excellent, will deffo be back soon! Was really enjoying the games and it was a shame I had to leave so early (had to go to work:().
    Because I was there for such a short time I never got a chance to figure out who was who but I promise I'll introduce myself next time! Shoot y'all soon I hope & thanks again! :)

No problem man was a pleasure having you! I'm hard to miss with the lip piercing and tiger stripes we'll see you soon :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

No problem man was a pleasure having you! I'm hard to miss with the lip piercing and tiger stripes we'll see you soon :p

Ah, right - now I have ya! I'm easy to spot too cos I'm the one that bailed really early (Hawks-Style!! LOL):D

do you guys still do the "golden bottle" thing

do you guys still do the "golden bottle" thing

As far as I am aware it is still out there. :p

Only one was found and since it has been placed it hasn't been found yet ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

And as an aside the Hawk (sorry forgot your name :o) who lost an m4 mag in Charlie we found the mag and is sitting in the lodge waiting for you.:D

A big thanks to you all for yesterdays games. Some very good scenarios played. The site looks better now with all of the foliage out and makes the gameplay much harder.

Thats great news on the Mag. It gives me even more of an incentive to pop back out to you guys:D

See ye soon. I hope.

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    A big thanks to you all for yesterdays games. Some very good scenarios played. The site looks better now with all of the foliage out and makes the gameplay much harder.

Thats great news on the Mag. It gives me even more of an incentive to pop back out to you guys:D

See ye soon. I hope.

Glad to be of service you should loose your mag more often so :p

Thanks to everyone who came out today another great days gaming!

• Advertisement

had a great day out today lads! got a lot of kills, got my first kill with my new 1911 (i was pretending to be on last stand/second chance!!:D t'was fun alright) our team won every game played which made me feel speshul!!! thanks doods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

got my first kill with my new 1911 (i was pretending to be on last stand/second chance!!:D t'was fun alright)

hes not messing he was lying in a bush with his pistol out!! funny stuff
    yeah great games!! we won EVERY gamewe played that day:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

just a note to say thanks for the great first time exp of airsoft on site games,i played first half of sun (i was the guy with the mp5):eek: never thought i was that unfit:eek:, but had the best laugh ever, will be back soon defo,.....if ur site and running of the games is any thing to go by i will be playing airsoft for a long time to come again thanks a million...sean

just a note to say thanks for the great first time exp of airsoft on site games,i played first half of sun (i was the guy with the mp5):eek: never thought i was that unfit:eek:, but had the best laugh ever, will be back soon defo,.....if ur site and running of the games is any thing to go by i will be playing airsoft for a long time to come again thanks a million...sean

Cheers Sean it was a pleasure having you :D

WELL RATS wed eve the take aim teams are being announced.(rat teams)
    list is subject to change 10+1 sub, plus provisioal standby.
    a lot of good players to choose from but had to make some sacrifices
    aswell but there should be a place for most of the rats regulars between the two teams.
    dont miss wed even if you cant play,come down for the chinwag.
    cheers
    paddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Well I wont be able to go, have to work. Which is a sentence I've never before had to say with true conviction:(

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Rat squad wrote: »
    WELL RATS wed eve the take aim teams are being announced.(rat teams)
    list is subject to change 10+1 sub, plus provisioal standby.
    a lot of good players to choose from but had to make some sacrifices
    aswell but there should be a place for most of the rats regulars between the two teams.
    dont miss wed even if you cant play,come down for the chinwag.
    cheers
    paddy
    We still getting the two teams in? probibly won't be there till later that evening going to be workin a bit late on wed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭VonLuck

I'm interested in heading down to Rathbeggan at the weekend. Do I have to book in advance or can I just turn up?

And do you only serve groups or can anyone just join in?

VonLuck wrote: »
    I'm interested in heading down to Rathbeggan at the weekend. Do I have to book in advance or can I just turn up?

You can just drop in at the weekend but if you need to rent kit its better you give the lads a heads up and see if they have the kit available...hope to see ya out there...

VonLuck wrote: »

You can just show up on the day if you have your own gear but if you need to rent it i'd strongly advice booking it andmake sure to be down at least 9.45 because games start at 10am so you need to leave yourself time to get geared up and what not.

To rent its 25euro for the day which includes your AEG, camo overalls, full facemask and bally. and its then 25euro for a full day or 15 for a half day on top of that.:D

Hope that helps,
    Ian

remember folks, the RATS will be in rathbeggan with a vengeance this sunday ;)

remember folks, the RATS will be in rathbeggan with a vengeance this sunday ;)

Well you have a new radar station time to beat of 1.20mins with 6 men each side! :p

hahaha...1.20...holy s**t

Just to keep everyone up to date tomorrow shall be a "Classic" Rathbeggan days of gaming i.e. skirmish based games however Sunday we shall be running the new scenario based games.

So make sure your locked and loaded games START at 10.00AM SHARP (apologies for caps but I feel its needed :p) so be down at 9.30 to get yourself chronoed and teamed up!

See you all there!

Well you have a new radar station time to beat of 1.20mins with 6 men each side! :p
    teletubbies??
    against a team?
    wont be there on sun take aim test games.
    i'll brief ye when finished

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement