Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rathbeggan Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Rat squad wrote: »
    teletubbies??
    against a team?
    wont be there on sun take aim test games.
    i'll brief ye when finished

Nope experienced players as far as I remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Hope the new gaming style works out for you Ian,i enjoyed it when it was first played it and i'm sure it will get better:)

mle1324 wrote: »
    Hope the new gaming style works out for you Ian,i enjoyed it when it was first played it and i'm sure it will get better:)

Cheers man we aim to please :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Good game there today. Lucky the weather kept up. I still can't believe I made it to the shack without getting shot in the last game. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Black Bullet

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Just to keep everyone up to date tomorrow shall be a "Classic" Rathbeggan days of gaming i.e. skirmish based games however Sunday we shall be running the new scenario based games.

So make sure your locked and loaded games START at 10.00AM SHARP (apologies for caps but I feel its needed :p) so be down at 9.30 to get yourself chronoed and teamed up!

See you all there!

Myself and a few lads (about 8- 10)will be heading down to you in morning ,we should be nice and early. We will need 1 rental for morning and maybe 3 more in afternoon.

We'll be gald to have you!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

more the merrier ;)

We'll be gald to have you!:p

See ya then:D
    more the merrier ;)

cheers man:cool:

well done everyone today, great days games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭CapedCrusader

Thanks guys - really enjoyed my first time out at Rathbeggan - great setup and great site!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

Great games today lads. as usual very well run! thats the reason me and the lads keep going back. keep up the good work. and if we all take our hits we all enjoy the day. cheers:D

glad you enjoyed the day lads :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mauriceg

Lads - you still open Wednesday evenings?

are indeed, a few of the RATS will be there wednesday evening

Thanks guys - really enjoyed my first time out at Rathbeggan - great setup and great site!

Glad you enjoyed it hope to see you again!:D

• Advertisement

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    Great games today lads. as usual very well run! thats the reason me and the lads keep going back. keep up the good work. and if we all take our hits we all enjoy the day. cheers:D

Thanks a million man we really appriciate it! :p

Mauriceg wrote: »
    Lads - you still open Wednesday evenings?

Yeah man wednesday games are still on for PREVIOUS customers only and remember it is designed for team training so no rental gear available.

And finally my thanks to everyone for the great games on Sunday really enjoied myself! :D

was that yourself that flanked the coarse lake with myself and mick in charlie game and took the enemy respawn?

hahaha...the confused look when the hail of bb's went in was hilarious

And finally my thanks to everyone for the great games on Sunday really enjoied myself! :D

Thanks Lads, really had a good day on sunday myself. :D see yas again soon, but i'll be in the multicam next time as its the best for blending in with that long grass;)

• Advertisement

glad you enjoyed it mate, see you soon hopefully ;)

glad you enjoyed it mate, see you soon hopefully ;)

Defo , we are in the middle of setting up a team so we should become regulars if were not already LOL

excellent, always welcome anyway

Defo , we are in the middle of setting up a team so we should become regulars if were not already LOL

Haha no problem mate always glad to see the regs come down, almost have my UKSF load out finished so you will be seeing me with the new desert Tiger stripe and Apex badge on my chest rig :D

Hopefully (if I can get my ass into gear :p) we shall have a little something different for you all this wednesday! :D

The B-mac :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 45 jinxleprechaun

To those (ahem ahem ) Gentlemen who managed to outflank me at the rear of the lake - I suggest you buy yourselves a lotto ticket lol. I had ye in my sights at very close range and just as I squeezed the trigger my battery dies - what a bummer - by the time I had switched batteries you'd made your way to take the respawn point - jammy so and so's lololol .

Good day's gaming though - until next time :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

look forward to it, ye played very honestly and well. its easier to win on a site that your familiar with and know all the vantage points and little sneaky tricks,
    good bunch of guys and look forward to playing with you guys again.
    paddy.

To those (ahem ahem ) Gentlemen who managed to outflank me at the rear of the lake - I suggest you buy yourselves a lotto ticket lol. I had ye in my sights at very close range and just as I squeezed the trigger my battery dies - what a bummer - by the time I had switched batteries you'd made your way to take the respawn point - jammy so and so's lololol .

Good day's gaming though - until next time :-)

hahaha...very likely story...another one fell into the rat trap :D

Rat squad wrote: »
    look forward to it, ye played very honestly and well. its easier to win on a site that your familiar with and know all the vantage points and little sneaky tricks,
    good bunch of guys and look forward to playing with you guys again.
    paddy.

Cheers Paddy, Honesty is the best policy.....taken your hits is a skill in itself :D

Cheers Paddy, Honesty is the best policy.....taken your hits is a skill in itself :D

And it makes mine and the lads jobs a lot easier!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭CapedCrusader

was that yourself that flanked the coarse lake with myself and mick in charlie game and took the enemy respawn?

hahaha...the confused look when the hail of bb's went in was hilarious

That was me alright - that look was priceless indeed!
    The highlight of the day for me was in the last game, ambushing the guys from the reeds by the lake!

• Advertisement

Dont forget everyone tonights games start at 6.30pm for all previous expierenced players which means there will be NO RENTAL gear available (apologies for the caps :P)

See you on the skirmish field! :D

Cheers for the games tonight lads had a good laugh even when we had to cut radar short with the lighting! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

All set for games tomorrow. Gates open 9.00 am, first game 10.00am.
    We have some rentals still available. Met some French Airsofters last week, and they gonna come over in September for an internationale assault! :D

welcome back dave :)...chat to ye on sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

thanks lads good day today, pity the saw took a dump:( fixed now anyways:)

thanks lads good day today, pity the saw took a dump:( fixed now anyways:)

No problem man glad you enjoied it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Heven't been down in a while. Much new games there or many changes?

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Heven't been down in a while. Much new games there or many changes?

Absolutly man the site changes every week :P

We have a new CQB area in alpha, more cover added to the rolling assault area and Charlie, new cover for Delta and even at that the grass keeps growing the trees keep getting thicker! :D

And we always try to have at least 1 new game every week :rolleyes:

Ah it's getting to me now. I have to get down it's just the cash that's the problem :( Still open every staurday any sunday?

• Advertisement

yeah man every Saturday and Sunday games START at 10am so be down a bit earlier to get chrono'd and briefed if your coming down ;)

Ah don't worry I know all the routines.
    Can I suggest something.
    Would you's not make say a membership thing for a year say 100 euro and everytime you go it's only like a tener?
    Just a thought. What ya think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Lads, are ye open on tomorrow (Bank Holiday)?

Definetely open on Saturday?

Ah don't worry I know all the routines.
    Can I suggest something.
    Would you's not make say a membership thing for a year say 100 euro and everytime you go it's only like a tener?
    Just a thought. What ya think?

That I'm afraid is up to Dave to decide :rolleyes:

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    Lads, are ye open on tomorrow (Bank Holiday)?

Sorry I didn't get to your reply soon enough (was in bed at the wee hours of the morning :p) but as I'm sure you gathered we are not open today for the airsoft only Saturdays and Sunday (see next post about Sunday)

• Advertisement

Definetely open on Saturday?

Yeah man definitally open this Saturday, games start at 10 gates open at 9 so make sure to be down early to get chronoed and loaded for the days gaming.

Just while I'm here there is NO AIRSOFT on SUNDAY 9th AUGUST 2009 thats THIS Sunday.

I will keep this message fresh as we draw closer to the day but just to give a heads up so you can make arragements to come get your fill of the beggan this Saturday! :P

NOTICE FOR ALL AIRSOFTERS: Rathbeggan will be open this coming Saturday the 8th, no rentals left im afraid, but we are closed on Sunday the 9th for a Private Tourney. Sorry for those that wanted to play Sunday, but theres 51 more of em in the year!
    Big Milsim coming in September. Will very probably include a campover so get yer tents sprayed green! Dawn Assaut. :D:D:D:D

By the way, great games tonight and big ta ta to the bould Mick. Gent. Talk to ya saturday Mick!:D

ravey wrote: »
    NOTICE FOR ALL AIRSOFTERS: Rathbeggan will be open this coming Saturday the 8th, no rentals left im afraid, but we are closed on Sunday the 9th for a Private Tourney. Sorry for those that wanted to play Sunday, but theres 51 more of em in the year!
    Big Milsim coming in September. Will very probably include a campover so get yer tents sprayed green! Dawn Assaut. :D:D:D:D

By the way, great games tonight and big ta ta to the bould Mick. Gent. Talk to ya saturday Mick!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Saw you on the TV last night Dave.....fair play, you make it sound like you know what you're about ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Shiva wrote: »
    Saw you on the TV last night Dave.....fair play, you make it sound like you know what you're about ;)

what tv station was it?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement