Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathbeggan Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Thanks to everyone who came down over the weekend! The games went perfectly and the numbers were fantastic.

With all the cover after growing back the site looks great and the games are getting harder!

We are hoping to have a few new things happening this summer as well so make sure to keep an eye on the thread as well as the facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=117069964983606

-Ian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

The week where there is a great turnout, I decide to stay home, Timing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

Right lads may be able to get away from the study for a few games :)

Who else is heading out?!?

Doing the leaving Ronan? G'luck to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

my ma siad that i might be allowed go next week if i study enough

• Advertisement

Just a heads up lads we have updated the Rathbeggan facebook group which can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_117069964983606&ap=1

It is updated everyday and there is even sections to upload any of your photos you want to show off. So make sure to join up and keep in touch what does be going down in Rathbeggan Airsoft :D

Right lads may be able to get away from the study for a few games :)

Who else is heading out?!?

Not if your going.....na man I'm sorry I shouldn't say that.....over the internet :rolleyes:

All joking aside (Ro-ho I apologies for my abuse :o) yeah i'll be down tomorrow no matter the weather! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

games were excellant today guys,havent been up in awhile and well impressed with the changes to the site/games,loved the rolling assault from one end of the lakes to the other,constant firefights for maybe an hour.full on action!! AND no sh**e of no hit taking,always a factor in a good days gaming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Just want to thank everyone for the brilliant time we had yesterday. It was our first time airsofting and we loved it. Everyone was so helpful with advice and helpful in giving me bruises. I will be.returning the favour soon

Thanks again

glicster wrote: »
    games were excellant today guys,havent been up in awhile and well impressed with the changes to the site/games,loved the rolling assault from one end of the lakes to the other,constant firefights for maybe an hour.full on action!! AND no sh**e of no hit taking,always a factor in a good days gaming
    TheNog wrote: »
    Just want to thank everyone for the brilliant time we had yesterday. It was our first time airsofting and we loved it. Everyone was so helpful with advice and helpful in giving me bruises. I will be.returning the favour soon

Thanks again

Thanks lads for the feedback, it is much appreciated and will be taken on board. We hope to see you soon again, from all the staff.

Thanks again,
    Ronan :)

• Advertisement

Gonna get back up to the lakes soon lads (ohno) any slick upgrades to the layout of the site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 XPadZz

THIS SITE IS A **** HOLE ive been t better halten site they dont call der hits and the games are poorly regulated and **** **** u <Snip> Names removed. u fat **** think ur all mad u fat batty boy ill fight ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Xpadzz.
    Takes a ban and infraction for breach of the peace.

Great games yesterday lads and overall great turnout, despite the on and off weather.

Cheers,
    Ronan :)

XPadZz wrote: »
    THIS SITE IS A **** HOLE ive been t better halten site they dont call der hits and the games are poorly regulated and **** **** u <Snip> Names removed. u fat **** think ur all mad u fat batty boy ill fight ya

That was the worst somment ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Conran

Agreed rebelsniper the troll was trollin! rathbeggan is such a great site lads keep u the great work

good games yesterday. pitty about my gun but its fixed now. I also think i may have left the back of it up there:P

good games yesterday. pitty about my gun but its fixed now. I also think i may have left the back of it up there:P

Yea I have kept it for you in the lodge just ask for it next time your there :)

Yea I have kept it for you in the lodge just ask for it next time your there :)
    thanks will probably be up this weekend or the weekend after

Hey all,

Great news! The Wednesday games are back up and running this Wednesday the 6th of July. All the rules and regulations are listed below in the facebook page. Be sure to sign up and click attend if you are interested in going.

YOU MUST READ THE RULES to avoid refusal at the door or during the games as there are a lot more requirements then there is on your standard weekend skirmish day.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=225050404193235

Hope to see you there,
    Ian

• Advertisement

Hey all,

Finally thrown together a quick video from tonights Wednesday Evening Games, anyone who has been missing out on these are missing out big time! Make sure to keep an eye to our facebook for updates on Events, Videos and new Photos!! :D

http://youtu.be/hWrxbY8OsbI

Anybody playing on sunday? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

Me+1 for fullday if theres anybody there for the full day?;)

Lads make sure to join our facebook to find out the info for the Wednesday Games and any events or deals happening on site.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/117069964983606/

Thanks to all players who came down today, despite the weather the games were great and atmosphere was buzzing!

Great news! Next week we are starting an R.A.R. which stands for Rathbeggan Airsoft Raffle. This raffle will be held at Lunch time (1-2 oClock) every Saturday and Sunday! It only cost €2 on top of your airsofting ticket! The prizes will vary each weekend, starting with BB's next week! Thats the 20th/21st of August!

If your not in you can't win.

Also lads make sure to join our Facebook page and be kept up to date with raffles, events etc... http://www.facebook.com/groups/117069964983606/

-Ro-Ro

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

Curious guys are the wenesday night games still ongoing and what's the turnout? Hav'nt been out and about in months and want to remedy that!

Curious guys are the wenesday night games still ongoing and what's the turnout? Hav'nt been out and about in months and want to remedy that!

Yeah man of course, we have just moved most of our events and promontions over the facebook as it is more instant when contacting the players.

This is the event page for this weeks Wednesday Evening games

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=255166447841455

If you keep an eye to our facebook you will see all our other promotions and events happening as well as videos and photos from both the customers and staff :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/117069964983606/

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

Bernie Mac wrote: »

Yeah man of course, we have just moved most of our events and promontions over the facebook as it is more instant when contacting the players.

This is the event page for this weeks Wednesday Evening games

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=255166447841455

If you keep an eye to our facebook you will see all our other promotions and events happening as well as videos and photos from both the customers and staff :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/117069964983606/

Happy days man I'll see you then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭okeanes

That was the worst somment ever.

me thinks that guy isint so good at airsoft . LOL .
    not rebel sniper but the chap he was talking to .

lads whats the walk on full day ,evening and weekend prices ( with own gear ).

• Advertisement

okeanes wrote: »
    me thinks that guy isint so good at airsoft . LOL .
    not rebel sniper but the chap he was talking to .

lads whats the walk on full day ,evening and weekend prices ( with own gear ).

Sent you a message there with full details :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement