Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathbeggan Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

That was the worst somment ever.
    okeanes wrote: »
    me thinks that guy isint so good at airsoft . LOL .
    not rebel sniper but the chap he was talking to .

Somment? Did I really... Damn.

C and S are miles away too...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Hi, I am thinking of starting airsoft but I don't know where to start. A guy suggested me that I write here? About some kind of hire package? I really wish to start, anyone could help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

arleitiss wrote: »
    Hi, I am thinking of starting airsoft but I don't know where to start. A guy suggested me that I write here? About some kind of hire package? I really wish to start, anyone could help?

Well here is a good place to start alright. I would advise coming down and playing a game before you start getting your kit, that way you can see if you like the game or not before forking over the majority of your savings on kit (trust me when you start if tends to empty your bank account...in a good way ;) )

To play at the site all you need to do is to ring up the lodge (number below) and book yourself in. You can come down by yourself or with a friend if you wish. This will reserve your rental kit for the day. Be sure to ring ahead a week before if possible as our kit gets booked up pretty quick.

The rental package includes your mask, your rental gun and magazine and one free refill on your mag.

I'll send you on the full price list in a PM.

If you have any other question please feel free to ask or ask me personally and I'll be glad to help and answer any questions you have. Or if you wish you can ask up on our facebook, also listed below. :D

(01)8240197

https://www.facebook.com/groups/117069964983606/

Hope that helps.

Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Wowreally?

My review of Rathbeggan Airsoft:

The grounds were R.A is suited is a lovely area of long grass, lakes, and forrest. With many places to hide, snipe, and force your way through rathbeggan airsoft is truly amazing, im down there nearly every week and i reccomend going to it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

is it still open for airsoft over the winter?

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »

I'm not sure thermo, havent been there in a few weeks, too busy, but i think so. Their number is : 01-8240197 if you want to ring them and find out.

Wowreally? wrote: »
    I'm not sure thermo, havent been there in a few weeks, too busy, but i think so. Their number is : 01-8240197 if you want to ring them and find out.

cool i may ring them during the week! cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

as far as im aware there open all year round

glicster wrote: »
    as far as im aware there open all year round

cool, i just heard a rumour it was closed to airsoft for the winter, thats why i asked ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

cool, i just heard a rumour it was closed to airsoft for the winter, thats why i asked ;)

Lads Rathbeggan Airsoft is OPEN during the winter! Thanks for your concern and we look forward to seeing you down!

• Advertisement

Don't know where the hell this rumour comes from but it comes around every year, we open hail, rain, sun or snow. Unless we say up on this page and/or on the Facebook that the place is closed consider it fully operational.

Just remember the people who run this thread are Ravey, Burnellafant and myself Bernie Mac. We are the only people to confirm weather the site is closed or not.

And Wowreally? thank you for your kind words. Glad you enjoyed and we look forward to seeing you again. ;)

Cheers,
    Ian

Lads Rathbeggan Airsoft is OPEN during the winter! Thanks for your concern and we look forward to seeing you down!

Oh and Airsofter101 of course :rolleyes:

Are you marshall today Ian or who's on shift today?

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Oh and Airsofter101 of course :rolleyes:

Oh YEAH!!!!

Wowreally? wrote: »
    Are you marshall today Ian or who's on shift today?

No I'm afraid not, Niall (Burnellafant) is on today, I managed to bag the weekend off.
    Oh YEAH!!!!

Your easily forgotten forgotten Ro, don't push it :p

No I'm afraid not, Niall (Burnellafant) is on today, I managed to bag the weekend off.

Your easily forgotten forgotten Ro, don't push it :p

Hey!

None of that TomFoolery!

Hey!

None of that TomFoolery!

Now Ro, you know that's not how you spell my name. It's "Ian" ;)

Now Ro, you know that's not how you spell my name. It's "Ian" ;)

Cool story bro!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭madduke

Don't know where the hell this rumour comes from but it comes around every year, we open hail, rain, sun or snow. Unless we say up on this page and/or on the Facebook that the place is closed consider it fully operational.

Just remember the people who run this thread are Ravey, Burnellafant and myself Bernie Mac. We are the only people to confirm weather the site is closed or not.

And Wowreally? thank you for your kind words. Glad you enjoyed and we look forward to seeing you again. ;)

Cheers,
    Ian
    Ian its wayne open in rain or snow. ha ha mite drop down to give my guns a run out on sunday just to get the dust off lol will you be there yourself ?

madduke wrote: »
    Ian its wayne open in rain or snow. ha ha mite drop down to give my guns a run out on sunday just to get the dust off lol will you be there yourself ?

Well there's a name I haven't seen in a good long while! I should be hopefully down, not guaranteeing anything

• Advertisement

Well there's a name I haven't seen in a good long while! I should be hopefully down, not guaranteeing anything
    Well hopeing me and mick get down be good to see the place again havent played in a long time so be nice to get a few hits again think its just me and mick no word from kevin as yet so two stray rats out for some fun. And it will be nice to see some of the lads there. So catch ye tomorow if not soon. I will be there rain hale or snow lol.

Well Ian just thought i would let you know myself and mick got down today. And man what a day it was super days gaming lots of fun was had and to be honest niall and owen keep the day moving alone great with some nice games. And have to just say to all the lads that where there made the day. all on great behaviour and some of the younger guys would make any team. And cant wait to get down again before xmas. so catch you soon.:)

Well Ian just thought i would let you know myself and mick got down today. And man what a day it was super days gaming lots of fun was had and to be honest niall and owen keep the day moving alone great with some nice games. And have to just say to all the lads that where there made the day. all on great behaviour and some of the younger guys would make any team. And cant wait to get down again before xmas. so catch you soon.:)
    oh oh oh and never under estimate brotherly love ha ha.:)

Right lads, its coming around to that time of the year again where are wallets run dry and we force feed ourselves the same dinner for two days straight!

And to celebrate and to get into the festive mood (and to help us run off the chrimbo feast) we are hosting a FULL DAYS GAMING FOR HALF PRICE!!!

On the 28th of December we are hosting a Full Days gaming for 15 euro.

This will give you all the opportunity to get your new shine kit out of its box and get worn in! This event is something you don't want to miss out on! There will also be spot prizes on the day! For more details visit our Facebook:

And here is a video for your viewing pleasure

Right lads, its coming around to that time of the year again where are wallets run dry and we force feed ourselves the same dinner for two days straight!

And to celebrate and to get into the festive mood (and to help us run off the chrimbo feast) we are hosting a FULL DAYS GAMING FOR HALF PRICE!!!

On the [COLOR="Red"]28th of December[/COLOR] we are hosting a [COLOR="red"]Full Days[/COLOR] gaming for [COLOR="red"]15 euro[/COLOR].

This will give you all the opportunity to get your new shine kit out of its box and get worn in! This event is something you don't want to miss out on! There will also be spot prizes on the day! For more details visit our Facebook:

And here is a video for your viewing pleasure

Well ian you can count me and mick in. Hope theres a good turn out should be a fun day and lots of new hard ware on show lol if santa get through customs lol

Well ian you can count me and mick in. Hope theres a good turn out should be a fun day and lots of new hard ware on show lol if santa get through customs lol

There should be alright! I can't see any reason there not to be, I'll see ye there :)

Right Lads so that everyone knows there is NO GAMES THIS WEEKEND!! It being Christmas and all the rest there will be NO GAMES THIS WEEKEND, 24th and 25th of December 2011. We will see you all on the 28th and hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Varden

Hey everyone.. Anybody planning to go Rathbeggan over the mid-term?

Varden wrote: »
    Hey everyone.. Anybody planning to go Rathbeggan over the mid-term?

If you aren't already, get yourself onto the page and signed in we are running an extra days gaming on the Wednesday if there is a demand for which we are judging by the amount attending on the facebook event linked below

https://www.facebook.com/events/271884212881153/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Varden

If you aren't already, get yourself onto the page and signed in we are running an extra days gaming on the Wednesday if there is a demand for which we are judging by the amount attending on the facebook event linked below

https://www.facebook.com/events/271884212881153/
    Thanks Niall? is it sorry get the marshalls always mixed up except for Cian as I know him better, Anyway I will go if i have the time as i planned to go rathbeggan over the midterm! Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement