Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathbeggan Airsoft

Options
1585960616264»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Varden wrote: »
    Thanks Niall? is it sorry get the marshalls always mixed up except for Cian as I know him better, Anyway I will go if i have the time as i planned to go rathbeggan over the midterm! Thanks

No Niall is Burnellafant on here this is Ian.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Varden

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    No Niall is Burnellafant on here this is Ian.
    Just got a few mates to go on wednesday see you there! (You prob dont know me but im a regular, Seans de name)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭brian888

Does the Bus Eireann 109 route go back to dublin too? Me and a few friends are going up soon enough. I need to get a ticket for bus eireann and want to know if i have a means of getting back

brian888 wrote: »
    Does the Bus Eireann 109 route go back to dublin too? Me and a few friends are going up soon enough. I need to get a ticket for bus eireann and want to know if i have a means of getting back

Yes of course, there is a bus stop just at the end of the lane down to the site and a stop across the road of the end of the lane that serves the route back into town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭brian888

Thanks Bernie Mac. I want to ask - how many bbs do you go through in a half days game? I need to gather up the crowd and just give them all the details

• Advertisement

brian888 wrote: »
    Thanks Bernie Mac. I want to ask - how many bbs do you go through in a half days game? I need to gather up the crowd and just give them all the details

It entirely depends how trigger happy you are, how much wind there is that day, how good your shot is, how many players there are that day, its entirely up to yourself I'm afraid!

I personally use from a quarter a bottle of bb's to half a bottle, depending on the day. So its entirely up to yourself, we do have bb's down on site for sale in case you do run out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

having never actually played in rathbeggen what days are good to go for first timers on the site.... I know its a hard call but are sundays more busy? More clan orientated?

Still cant believe ive yet to play at my most local site....

Saturdays tend to get most numbers but its very hard to predict. There isn't really any team orientated days, people just show up have shoot and laugh and a BBQ is the weather is good! :D

Best way of keeping track of numbers is on the facebook, usually lads are posting up if they are coming down or not, but again its like predicting the weather, you never really know until the day.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/117069964983606/

A quick update on what was added to the site today. This is only 2 of 5 buildings and extra cover being added to the site. For those of you who are unsure the area you are looking at is Echo.

Building A:
    602450_4231614273259_1970000560_n.jpg

Building B:
    564001_4231954521765_115808950_n.jpg

Watch this space for updates of the new buildings and some extra pictures, these are just a teaser! ;)

Panorama of the new echo village

309389_4242678789865_1315577977_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Right lads so here it is, we have moved the evening games to Friday night! These games start at 6.30 so please be down for around 6 so we can get everyone chrono'ed and send out for 6.30.

These games are a tenner for the evening and are a no rental zone. You must have all your own gear. See you all there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭stevie4568

Hey lads how many people are you expecting to have up for this evening's game? My self and my mate are gonna be heading up to you guys tonight and wanna know what to expect! Will torches be necessary?

stevie4568 wrote: »
    Hey lads how many people are you expecting to have up for this evening's game? My self and my mate are gonna be heading up to you guys tonight and wanna know what to expect! Will torches be necessary?

We have been getting roughly around 15...ish the since we moved the games over to Friday nights. I would strongly recommend one, it is not necessary for the games but will come in handy and will be incredibly handy when you are trying to pack up your gear or find your way out of the games zone! Its entirely up to yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭boxinginfo

HI are you opened on saturday/sunday
    how much for a full day.

what times?

Yeah of course man

Games start at 10am, so be there for 9.30 to get chronoed and set up, games run until 5pm.

Half day times are 10am-1pm or 2pm-5pm

Prices are 25euro for a full day with your own gear, 15euro for a half day with your own gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

So... I acknowledge that most people will have their own guns and stuff, but looking for info for a work event, where no-one would have anything.

Thus, I'm looking for a site that would include everything, such as guns, visors, etc, and have the patience for n00bs. Usual turnout for these work events is around the fifty mark.

Would be probably looking at a Saturday morning/noon start.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056729626

Hi syco,

I'll send you on a pm with all the details you need to know ;)

Cheers,
    Ian

Rather than doing a lot of typing, to ask the same question ill just quote psyco?
    the_syco wrote: »
    So... I acknowledge that most people will have their own guns and stuff, but looking for info for a work event, where no-one would have anything.

Thus, I'm looking for a site that would include everything, such as guns, visors, etc, and have the patience for n00bs. Usual turnout for these work events is around the fifty mark.

Would be probably looking at a Saturday morning/noon start.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056729626

Rather than doing a lot of typing, to ask the same question ill just quote psyco?

No worries Spooky is there any particular piece of info you are looking for or is it pretty much the exact same thing? :)

I mean are you looking for:
    • Pricing
    • How many rental packages do we have
    • Gaming times
    • Etc.

Just let me know and I'll send all the details your way :cool:

yes I was just wondering how many rental packages you have. Could you manage with 40 or so people with no gear coming along?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

Are ye open this weekend ?
    Any numbers for Sat or Sun ,I have 4 looking for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭biz96

Are ye open this sunday??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement