Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just dance

• 29-01-2009 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Lady gaga! she will be the making of dance music, she is so orignal i just love her confidence!:p

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Ya wha? :confused:

Some interesting threads cropping up these days :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Sammiie

Felixdhc wrote: »
    Ya wha? :confused:

Some interesting threads cropping up these days :pac:

im new and trying to get used to it. sorry

Sammiie wrote: »
    im new and trying to get used to it. sorry

Ah now you make me feel all bad, like a fat school bully! :D Although I don't know if they feel bad... anyway.

A bit more info helps though when starting a thread... like who is Lady Gaga, why is she original and what do you love about her confidence?

I for one know nothing about Lady Gaga and why one might feel she is original and without any more info, won't come to my own conclusions>

Ah now you make me feel all bad, like a fat school bully! :D Although I don't know if they feel bad... anyway.

A bit more info helps though when starting a thread... like who is Lady Gaga, why is she original and what do you love about her confidence?

I for one know nothing about Lady Gaga and why one might feel she is original and without any more info, won't come to my own conclusions>

Thanks alot for helping:D,
    i will do in future!, Your right thanks again!

She is on MTV Dance all the time. Presume she is one of those poppy electro acts they play 24/7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Are u having a laugh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Lady gaga! she will be the making of dance music, she is so orignal i just love her confidence!:p

Lady Gaga:pac: sure you don't mean

Queen - Radio GAGA:pac::D

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZ9GsVKvDM

Well, I now know who Lady Gaga is :pac:

Tripe... but I'd give her a good gaga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

She's so horribly **** I'm not sure I can even bring myself to comment fully. Her new song is ****ing terrible and.....sorry, but what is this even doing in dance & electronic?

DarkJager wrote: »
    She's so horribly **** I'm not sure I can even bring myself to comment fully. Her new song is ****ing terrible and.....sorry, but what is this even doing in dance & electronic?

We have all got big into this kinda thing here now. Couldn't agree on oldskool versus newskool etc so agreed to shift to a whole new level... Lady Gaga, get an e, get a buzz, get a rush, get a move on... :pac:

• Advertisement

We have all got big into this kinda thing here now. Couldn't agree on oldskool versus newskool etc so agreed to shift to a whole new level... Lady Gaga, get an e, get a buzz, get a rush, get a move on... :pac:

Lady Gaga + E= total skag, buzzkill whatever you call it. I'm sure I could still find a suitable amount of violence in myself while buzzing to use on anyone who would dare to turn on such ****e :D

DarkJager wrote: »
    Lady Gaga + E= total skag, buzzkill whatever you call it. I'm sure I could still find a suitable amount of violence in myself while buzzing to use on anyone who would dare to turn on such ****e :D

Yeah, would be a fcked experience I'd say. Key is, don't listen to the radio or watch MTV, should be kept safe from this sh*te.

Yeah, would be a fcked experience I'd say. Key is, don't listen to the radio or watch MTV, should be kept safe from this sh*te.

Man if I could just listen to dance music all day long, I would never ever listen to **** like Lady gaga. Unfortunately, people in work don't share my appreciation for all things bassy and glowsticky, so I am forced to endure "the radio" *shivers* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I just popped in to say lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

If lady gaga leads the OP to some better dance in the future then all the power to her.

man what are some of ye on about, she is brilliant! =O,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Aye, I have been going off dance music recently but she has really helped reignite my love with it all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

man what are some of ye on about, she is brilliant! =O,

tbh that tune is the better of a bad bunch. Rally, it isnt on the cheese level of most of the chart dance. Cascada, Basshunter, all that sh1te.

Shes an odd one.....Im not sure whether she is attractive or not :pac: She,.....i dunno....sorta is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

well if you are in any doubt what a **** she is take a look at this -

a twat of the highest order and actually puts paris friggin hilton in a good light

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

jtsuited wrote: »
    well if you are in any doubt what a **** she is take a look at this -

a twat of the highest order and actually puts paris friggin hilton in a good light

fixed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭francois

Unoriginal tripe, all hype no substance, has been done to death a million times before with far more originality-emperor's new clothes, she wont be here in a year from now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

this song shouldnt even be under discussion in this forum in my opinion

i dont know if it can really be considered dance music, shes just some attention whore with an average voice playing up to the mtv genre, utter tripe, sounds like everything else on the radio and tv these days, commercial no talent slutty nonsense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

re that video, is she a bit thick or a bit high? Her slurred drawl reminds me of a crystal meth smoking stripper I ran into at a hostel in Sydney (that might sound good but tbh I couldnt get away from the skanky junkie fcuk fast enough)

It would certainly explain why there is just something not 100% attractive about her look.

Grand tits mind :p

Just saw some pictures of her elsewhere on boards, she is one ugly wreck of a thing!

Sorry to bump this but I just had to add that :pac:

Advertisement