Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help, threads disappearing!!

Options
  • 30-01-2009 12:05am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

I posted a thread 30 minutes ago in After Hours about the ''bodies'' exhibition in the Ambassador.

I had a shower, came back and it's gone.

I just posted the same thread again, 3 minutes ago. It definitely posted, it was in my usercp. Now I look again and it's gone?

I can only assume it's been completely deleted both times, either that or there's something wrong with boards?

But I haven't got a pm, I don't think there was anything wrong with the thread?

Can someone please enlighten me?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

I started a topic on the same issue and it disappeared too. I PM'd Julep to see if he can enlighten us. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

It's a you know who gig.

Oh right. It doesnt mention it anywhere on the site. Sorry!! :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I thought they only did music!

My apologies, it didn't even occur to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

That's some fast modding by the way!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Yeah, I deleted your thread. I meant to drop you a pm but forgot. Sorry about that. As said above it's to do with that sticky at the top of the forum.

Edit: JB deleted the second thread.
    That's some fast modding by the way!!!

It is. Javaboy is getting a promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

It is. Javaboy is getting a promotion.

In 3rd place AC took a languid 3 minutes to close his thread.
    In 2nd place julep with a casual 2 minutes...

and the winner shutting down his thread in the same minute it was posted, me! Fastest banhammer in the West you know. I carved it myself from a bigger banhammer.

Hey now. No need to be getting the banhammers out :pac: :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

javaboy wrote: »
    In 3rd place AC took a languid 3 minutes to close his thread.
    In 2nd place julep with a casual 2 minutes...

and the winner shutting down his thread in the same minute it was posted, me! Fastest banhammer in the West you know. I carved it myself from a bigger banhammer.
    You're the new guy we figured we'd leave you to delete them all but it took you so long myself and terry had to do it instead.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

No discussion on Thosewhocannotbenamed!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement