Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom shock today.

Options
  • 30-01-2009 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Cancelled with eircom a couple of weeks back and was expecting a bill this month.
    I got a friggin credit note from them! I was shocked.

They're extremely easy to deal with aswell ,two phonecalls less than 5 minutes each and that was it.
    Handy if your going over to NTL ,you can cancel your eircom as soon as the cable is connected.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

is this really worth a thread of its own? Eircoms billing has always been fine :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

You hardly ever seen any reports of eircom billing issues, while I dislike the company myself I can;'t fault there billing processes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

i thought it was worth a mention and didn't want to take the other threads off topic.
    the girl in NTL told me when I was ordering that i might be charged by eircom for disconnecting. So I was at least expecting a bill this month.

I haven't been using the broadband forum as long as other parts of boards ,so I don't know the common knowledge around here.
    Sorry if I offended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

didnt mean to come across as mean mate :)

Im happy you got it sorted out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

it's all good ,i was so suprised that looking back on it now ,i was ott with the title considering yesterdays news.
    no harm done though.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

The title has me expecting all sorts of madness.

Glad you got sorted so easily!

Advertisement