Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Storm Bluetooth car kit

• 30-01-2009 12:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a decent bluetooth car kit for a Blackberry Storm. anyone any suggestions ?

I'd like a decent one with caller ID that will show all my contacts etc.

it would be great if it interfaced with my existing steering wheel controls.

thank you all

Oh and if there is a better phone for doing (and also with wifi) this please let me know too thanks just for the heck of it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

if you want your steering wheel controls to work you have to get a genuine kit from a dealer ie. A bmw kit for a bmw. But best kit at the moment on the market is the touch screen bury one or the parrot ck 3200 either can be easily sourced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

Maybe the later Parrot MKi9100 might have better compatibility with the Storm.

Some carkits cant handle the different phonebooks on phones that run non-standard mobile phone platforms like iphone/Symbian/Windows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

The parrot ck3100 works fine with my Storm. It was a bit awkward to get the bluetooth connection setup, but that Blackberry for you! Terrible bluetooth connectivity

Advertisement