Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Codes

Options
  • 30-01-2009 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I'm a new user,

I'm just wondering does anyone know the unlocking code for the Sony ericsson W610i (Meteor). I wish to use the phone on another network.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey John

You want the Mobiles/PDAs forum rather than this one (this forum is typically for people with problems with boards.ie itself). There's a sticky thread at the top fo the forum ("Read this first...") with links to the charter so you can make sure what you're posting is within the rules there. All questions about unlocking in that forum go into one of the other threads at the top of the Mobiles/PDAs forum (the one called "UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread.").

Advertisement