Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flower Shops (online + delivery)

Options
  • 30-01-2009 4:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

So with Valentine's Day being in two weeks I thought I'd do a little research on the flower business around.

Maybe some people are tired of hearing about it being so close by now, but I'd just point out, I personally dislike the day, but doesn't mean I can't surprise her with some nice flowers on the day.

Either ways, I found a bunch of online stores with prices ranging from 50 to 120 euros for the standard dozen roses. I'm just curious to know if people have ordered from certain places before which they could recommend. Any sort of advice, previous experience (especially if they had flowers delivered on V-day before from them) would be greatly appreciated.

The places I found were:
    irishflorist.com
    fabulousflowers.ie
    flowers123.ie
    flowermadeeasy.ie

P.S. Wasn't really sure where I should post this..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

TemTemz wrote: »
    So with Valentine's Day being in two weeks I thought I'd do a little research on the flower business around.

Maybe some people are tired of hearing about it being so close by now, but I'd just point out, I personally dislike the day, but doesn't mean I can't surprise her with some nice flowers on the day.

Either ways, I found a bunch of online stores with prices ranging from 50 to 120 euros for the standard dozen roses. I'm just curious to know if people have ordered from certain places before which they could recommend. Any sort of advice, previous experience (especially if they had flowers delivered on V-day before from them) would be greatly appreciated.

The places I found were:
    irishflorist.com
    fabulousflowers.ie
    flowers123.ie
    flowermadeeasy.ie

P.S. Wasn't really sure where I should post this..

I have used Sheila's Flowers on Buy4now.ie before (http://www.buy4now.ie/sheilasflowers/) and they did what they said on the tin, even did same day delivery for me (either for Valentines or the OH's birthday can't remember) it's been a while but had no complaints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TemTemz

Thanks for the information.
    I'll have to check them out now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 dealhunter

Irish Halo wrote: »
    I have used Sheila's Flowers on Buy4now.ie before (http://www.buy4now.ie/sheilasflowers/) and they did what they said on the tin, even did same day delivery for me (either for Valentines or the OH's birthday can't remember) it's been a while but had no complaints.

It is worth keeping in mind though just how expensive they are...
    http://dealhunter.ie/valentines_8.html

Advertisement