Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Motorola phone is driving me crazy

• 30-01-2009 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

When I signed up with O2 for my Blackberry, i got a free phone.
    Just randomly grabbed one - a motorola.
    Now i'm rid of my BB and having to actually use the Motorola.
    It's crap.
    No idea what model it is, but it's a flip open one.

Anyway, everytime i get a text, if i don't read it, the phone makes a BEEP every few minutes to remind me i've got an unread text i guess.
    But i don't see how to turn that off.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

RedPlanet wrote: »
    When I signed up with O2 for my Blackberry, i got a free phone.
    Just randomly grabbed one - a motorola.
    Now i'm rid of my BB and having to actually use the Motorola.
    It's crap.
    No idea what model it is, but it's a flip open one.

Anyway, everytime i get a text, if i don't read it, the phone makes a BEEP every few minutes to remind me i've got an unread text i guess.
    But i don't see how to turn that off.

Well, if you can't be bothered to find out what model it is, I suggest you stick 2 tampons in your ears; maybe then someone can 'help' you!

:)
    Sorry, but you could make a bit of an effort before you ask others to 'work' for you! Post a pic; ask in the shop; lift the battery and look at the bloody model number underneath!!! Something!!!

I'm sure you get help then!

Advertisement